• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

nimrod

KOOK!
I’m sorry Lloyd had problems but there’s no way that many bikes and quads broke and tracking still shows them “racing”. I’m simply pointing out how silly the arguements between the various 4 wheeled class are.
The TT’s are roaring through the early morning starters at this point. Hopefully the sun sets soon as it’s easier to see headlights than a little bike or quad in the dust.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
I’m sorry Lloyd had problems but there’s no way that many bikes and quads broke and tracking still shows them “racing”. I’m simply pointing out how silly the arguements between the various 4 wheeled class are.
The TT’s are roaring through the early morning starters at this point. Hopefully the sun sets soon as it’s easier to see headlights than a little bike or quad in the dust.
Other than the top bikes, ALL other classes should start later, JMHP.

nimrod

KOOK!
Pab is Still running 7th on the road. He and Dan are really close. Pab passed him a couple times but stopped twice unplanned and Dan got back by him. Reports are no first gear but they are running with the fast guys so who knows? Hopefully it’s just the linkage and not the transmission eating itself.

TaylorAnderson31

rm380 is when the real show will start..

nimrod

KOOK!
Pab is about 14 miles behind Luke but started 11 minutes behind him and 12 minutes behind Conners so there’s lots of stuff to keep an eye on.
Rob Mac started 7 minutes behind Luke and 8 minutes behind Conners.

The top 4 are battling but the top 10 are all still in the race. Loooong ways to go still.

nimrod

KOOK!
Doing nimrod math with the funky tracker it seems that Andy is probably the leader on time.

BGRANT

Pab is about 14 miles behind Luke but started 11 minutes behind him and 12 minutes behind Conners so there’s lots of stuff to keep an eye on.
Rob Mac started 7 minutes behind Luke and 8 minutes behind Conners.

The top 4 are battling but the top 10 are all still in the race. Loooong ways to go still.
Thanks Nimmy

Stuck in meetings tonight and can’t listen to weatherman. Thanks to all of you updating me on here. Keep up the good work. I love when i log in and see I’ve got pages to read through.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert