2018 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic Day 1 Video Highlights

Robin Hood

Reaction
Shout out to Blade and the builder of the winning 6100 truck Brian Coombes of Accurate Automotive! Way to dominate the class boys!!!

CFreeLV

Reaction
I was confused. On the podium Blade thanked Mason for building the truck but it didn't look like a Mason. Looked more like a Fusion. Did Mason tab it out?

Shout out to Blade and the builder of the winning 6100 truck Brian Coombes of Accurate Automotive! Way to dominate the class boys!!!

CFreeLV

Reaction
And a shout out to the Deaner for beating the "trick trucks" by 35 seconds!

Robin Hood

Reaction
I was confused. On the podium Blade thanked Mason for building the truck but it didn't look like a Mason. Looked more like a Fusion. Did Mason tab it out?
Yea, its unfortunate in our sport that you never really hear the truth. People are to afraid of upsetting the apple cart.

Robert Mason

Reaction
We built the cab, front bulkhead etc. Designed arms which he built. It is very different from our standard 6100.

Congrats to Blade. He was on the gas!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

MTPyle

Reaction
Not to take away from any of the classes but comparing times from a class ran in the morning to a later in the day class is not right. The earlier cars run on a groomed course. I promise those class 10 guys would not be that fast if they ran the same course as the TT. The course was way messed up toward the end of the day. Our full size truck with 37” tires were getting eaten up on thr ruts in some of the corners. Again not saying the class 10 guys didn’t haul ass. That’s a fast group of guys for sure. Just bringing up the point that it’s not a fair comparison.

Mike