2018 BITD V2R Update thread

Tipracer

Reaction
Jones and Angal .... legit. Curious as to what happened out there, sure we will find out in a few day

swiftracing5

Reaction
Well it’s all over social media, JJ/JMFA across first on time. Like above, f——n legit. Stoked for both of them if it holds.

Tipracer

Reaction
Polaris has got to be stoked... I see this team with all the bells and whistles very soon. Good for JJ and great for JA

JoeyD23

Reaction
I thought Johnny was crazy when he said he was buying a TT. He was just starting to compete every racing for wins in the spec class. But he said F' it, he knew he wasn't getting any younger. Couple years later and here he is! Sure Jonesy ran that truck the bulk of the race, but Johnny is no slouch. Dude can wheel and he has worked hard for a long time to get his fitness and skills in check! Props to both him and Jesse and Vance! Well done boys!

mgobaja

Reaction
I thought Johnny was crazy when he said he was buying a TT. He was just starting to compete every racing for wins in the spec class. But he said F' it, he knew he wasn't getting any younger. Couple years later and here he is! Sure Jonesy ran that truck the bulk of the race, but Johnny is no slouch. Dude can wheel and he has worked hard for a long time to get his fitness and skills in check! Props to both him and Jesse and Vance! Well done boys!

Jesse said in the post race interview he drove just over 300 miles, so Johnny still did over 200, with some fast company to keep him on his toes.

Bricoop

Reaction
Bryce had a flat and a jack failure. What a sad end to the day. Congratulations to Menzies Motorsports and the husemans on this truck. Im sure it'll only get faster as the adjust and Bryce puts more miles on it.

Tipracer

Reaction
Seriously!?? That one heck of a jack failure for a brand new truck! Don’t get me wrong... but no back up??? Or was there more to the story??

mgobaja

Reaction
Seriously!?? That one heck of a jack failure for a brand new truck! Don’t get me wrong... but no back up??? Or was there more to the story??
It is my understanding the truck was built trying to stay light, so possibly no secondary jack ? Or had they had earlier issues, and were now relying on their secondary ?

Catdriver

Reaction
Once again another pathetic excuse to quit. Very sad!!! There are still a bunch of racers out there making it happen and he's on the private jet back home.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Once again another pathetic excuse to quit. Very sad!!! There are still a bunch of racers out there making it happen and he's on the private jet back home.
He did not quit, they had a DOUBLE airjack failure on the truck. He literally DROVE it on the rim until there was no rim left and just dragging on the rear housing, then that broke and the truck literally would not move. He tried as hard as he could to get it to the finish! The truck is still sitting there they have no idea to get it out of the crap spot its at.