• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 MX Outdoors

9five9

Just a few weeks away. Some of the injured guys should be back. Are there any last minute team/rider changes anyone's heard about? How about predictions? I think Baggett will build off last year's success. Is Barcia on the blue bike for the outdoors? Hoping he shows up this season. What are your thoughts?

PBR

Mookie not racing, JGR was SX only, bummer for him.

Gotta be a dummy to bet against ET3.

Fourstroker

Would love to see Baggett hanging it out like did last year before he got hurt. I think we are gonna see a good series

9five9

I agree on Baggett. He started showing some more promise towards the end of SX this year too. Hard to bet agains Eli if he stays on the bike though.

Dean Wilson is out. Had a crash yesterday at Glen Helen with some local guy going much slower cross jumped in front of him. Torn ACL.

CFreeLV

The way I see it....

Tier 1:
Tomac
Musquin

Tier 2:
Baggett
Anderson

Tier 3:
Barcia
Peick
Grant

Tier 4:
Bogle/Nicoletti
Craig
Bloss

redrdr67

Got lucky picking Anderson for supercross. So I'll pick him for the outdoors. Definitely hoping Barcia and Baggett stays at the front the whole season too. And, hoping Osborne gets some competition or it'll be who gets second

9five9

KTM terminates Tickle's contract. So that drug test pretty much ends Tickles career.
Man that one's gonna be messy. It's hard to even think about. Broc seems like a pretty legit guy, and the conspiracy theorists are coming out of the wood work saying that he probably got slipped something, and that KTM may have even had something to do with it.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Brad, the long and the short of it is: It is worth it.

I’m a little disappointed that the 125 races might not be covered (or covered well) but it is still worth it. I think when you break it down, it’s like a few bucks per race. Live, commercial free plus unlimited playback of all the motos (DVR style).
There was an issue last year where they had “technical difficulties” at one of the rounds and most of one moto was totally missed.
I reached out to their customer service and asked if they would consider remedying that by prorating some of next years (2018) subscription. Unfortunately, they simply stated that there are no refunds, as indicated in their FAQ section. That didn’t answer my question or provide much customer service at all. So I asked them to simply remove me from the automatic renewal this year.

I will cave in and subscribe again in order to watch the races I can’t be at though. Even though it was a customer service fail, it’s still worth it to me to pay for the service.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

RedRide

Man that one's gonna be messy. It's hard to even think about. Broc seems like a pretty legit guy, and the conspiracy theorists are coming out of the wood work saying that he probably got slipped something, and that KTM may have even had something to do with it.
Probably just a good excuse to get rid of him since he didn’t produce...

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app