2018 NORRA Mexican 1000 coverage on RDC & Live Video

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Results??? ......believe it or not, this is the MOST important part of "coverage" of a race....thanx

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
Looking at the start order in SF this morning, people at the bottom of the list have a starting position listed as NHY -- what does NHY mean?

TRichards

Reaction
Not here yet. This is the acronym for people that haven't arrived at the finish by the time that the next days start order was being made.

y2kbaja

Reaction
So is Dave Cole showing us a U4 can win overall?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
coverage SUCKS......prove me wrong.....GO!

y2kbaja

Reaction
I'm watching live coverage from the middle of the Baja desert. Not near a Baja highway, the middle of the Baja desert (Rm 155-160). Too bad it's a speed zone coming into the corner. They had live drone from there but the drone is down. I'll take it. I've been watching all day.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
coverage SUCKS......prove me wrong.....GO!
Are you referring to what we are posting on the homepage or NORRA's live video? All of the above? As mentioned in my first post above we only have smaller daily posts of photos coming in from our one photographer which will be followed up by a longer race report and photos after the race is over. We have nothing to do with the live video so I can't comment on that.
If you would like to see more in depth daily coverage of next years NORRA race I can certainly send you a proposal for Baja Racing Adventures to sponsor it here on RDC and we can send a full team down. Let me know, thanks Pete!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Are you referring to what we are posting on the homepage or NORRA's live video? All of the above? As mentioned in my first post above we only have smaller daily posts of photos coming in from our one photographer which will be followed up by a longer race report and photos after the race is over. We have nothing to do with the live video so I can't comment on that.
If you would like to see more in depth daily coverage of next years NORRA race I can certainly send you a proposal for Baja Racing Adventures to sponsor it here on RDC and we can send a full team down. Let me know, thanks Pete!
i just read thread TITLE.....maybe change title to 2018 norra LACK of coverage, nothing to see here.....

Baja Dad

Reaction
i just read thread TITLE.....maybe change title to 2018 norra LACK of coverage, nothing to see here.....
Pete are you racing the NORRA 1000?
Supporting it with your $$$$$ ?
I do not think Race Dezert.com is supporting it with any $$$
I just got back to the states after Driving Day one and hen help rebuild one of the other
teams car on Sunday night .
I think the Coverage is very good check Facebook. Instagram, and the live Tracking on RacingTrax.com

Keep up your GREAT support for the SPORT !

Fourstroker

Reaction
Day 2 results are up now on the NORRA site