2018 NORRA PHOTOS; Where are they?

bajabird

Reaction
In addition to the race photos...

Does anyone have the contact information for the finishing line photo (Mexican with printer on site) guy in San Jose? I bought a photo and left it hanging in my hotel room.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Try Fotosol They sent me proofs for 95 pics last night including the finishing line one. -Matt

Zambo

Reaction
Fotosol pics are great, he shot a ton of pics of my car and I bought the whole package.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Matt from Durka Durka was shooting photos down there, try him too!

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
I asked Durka if he had any pics but only got a rude response regarding my impatience and I simply said...'nevermind.' Viva Fotosol!

bajabird

Reaction
Fotosolweb.com

Thank you!

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
I asked Durka if he had any pics but only got a rude response regarding my impatience and I simply said...'nevermind.' Viva Fotosol!
Lets see. You came into my photo thread before the race to poop on me/my company twice.

Then you messaged me 3 times while I was still in Baja about wanting to see photos of your car while 20 clients who prepaid are ahead of of you.

Now you try to poop on me again.

You are impatient.

If that makes me rude, so be it.

Alex at Fotosol is a friend and he does nice work so yes viva Fotosol.

bajabird

Reaction
Am looking forward to seeing your photos Matt.

Wendell #527

Reaction
Was it Day 3 when we got to jump across the highway? Or maybe day 4? That was fun. I would like to get a picture of my car there if anybody got any. You guys know the spot I’m talking about?

Zambo

Reaction
Was it Day 3 when we got to jump across the highway? Or maybe day 4? That was fun. I would like to get a picture of my car there if anybody got any. You guys know the spot I’m talking about?
Roughly race mile 100 on the first stage of day 3. We pitted there and saw a few noteworthy hucks.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
The road jump was fun, It would be cool to see how it looked from outside. It felt awesome from in the buggy.
527 Class 5.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
Fotosol is cool, If you have been to a NORRA race start of finish, then you have seen him. Real nice guy, He has some pics I am going to buy. fotosolweb.com. The deeeep water crossing pics are sweet.