2018 SCORE Baja 1000 route

bajaford

Reaction
running from Gonzaga area to san quintin on Tuesday. and san quintin north to santo tomas on Wednesday . 4 wheel drive long travel bronco.... if anyone wants to hook up

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Thanks Pdiddy

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

swiftracing5

Reaction
running from Gonzaga area to san quintin on Tuesday. and san quintin north to santo tomas on Wednesday . 4 wheel drive long travel bronco.... if anyone wants to hook up

We will look for you. Black/red 4 st rzr with swift slip on the side!

johndjmix

Reaction
Pre ran today from Ojos down to the goat trail into Lazaro Cardenas. Fast section. Lots of high speed surrounded by tall vegetation where you can’t see around the corners but awesome section. Also a lot of G-Outs and stuff you don’t see till the last second. Will be need to run intelligently.

—John

Mooch2Peril

Reaction
Pre ran today from Ojos down to the goat trail into Lazaro Cardenas. Fast section. Lots of high speed surrounded by tall vegetation where you can’t see around the corners but awesome section. Also a lot of G-Outs and stuff you don’t see till the last second. Will be need to run intelligently.

—John

IMG_0349.jpg

I let my crew chiefs do that section last night. 1 of them has been chasing for years and never been all up in it. He came out a changed man. Worth it to swap roles and I play chase truck and get tacos at Valle T while they froze their asses off. Those dudes work their tails of for me to drive race cars, it’s the little things that keep them around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda48X

Reaction
Ran some miles from military check point through San Felipe. Same old whoops and some creative lines out there. Some where very smooth.

AZ7000'

Reaction

Honda48X

Reaction
I didn’t find any smooth lines. We got hammered from 169-280.
The main power line was okay. Smoother then in past years. All the rain washed the sand into the ruts and smoothed it out. Not all areas but it is better then in past years. Most riders that I know are changing by check point 1. They will be fresh going down the power lines.