• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 SCORE Season - Motos

What its the news or rumors regarding the 2018 SCORE Season for the only few remaining PRO Moto teams with OX Motorsports parting ways, it's only going to be the new 1x team running solo for the series?

nickybobby333

Looks like Dal Sogilio is teaming up with Steve Hengeveld for SCORE on an orange bike. I wonder if Nic Garvin and Slamuels will race Baja at all this year.

Time for a new king.

Looks like Dal Sogilio is teaming up with Steve Hengeveld for SCORE on an orange bike. I wonder if Nic Garvin and Slamuels will race Baja at all this year.

Time for a new king.
Samuels still has is deal with Honda/Monster and riding with Ricky Dietrich (opinion base on social media), K.Norman is back racing, dont know if Arlburight is interested in racing Baja aboard is private blue ride.

The Mexican KTM team of Creel is a go for 2018.

nickybobby333

Yeah it is a good thing to see Kendall back at it again, but I don't know if he will go race back south again. It will never happen, but I would love to see him and R Bell team up and take on the SCORE season.

I know he has been struggling with Lyme disease, but does anybody know if Ivan Rodriguez will come back to racing. I know it is a tough battle with Lyme, but I sure do miss watching that guy rip as well!

nickybobby333

Mark Samuels and Justin Morgan are racing SF together. It doesn't seem like that was the plan originally, but they decided to race.
I think they should take the win if they do not have problems, but the field should be a lot more level than the past 2 decades of SCORE Motos. It'll be good to see some new names in the mix.

Quinn Cody is just traveling the world on the dual sport, I don't think he has raced in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

It should be a good season of Moto racing in SCORE its a stack field in PRO Moto for non-factory efforts.

7x should take the win without a problem, I wonder if the will add Kendall Norman to team?

M.Samuels has a good team with Justin Jones and Ricky Dietrich, wonder if they are going to race baja.

1x of Shane Esposito is a contender with a trouble free race, the dude is fast in SF.

nickybobby333

I am interested to see what Nic Garvin can do as well, being an Ex OX member and coming off a substantial injury.

Does anybody know if Skyler will be racing SF or sticking stateside? Pumped for that guy to make the entry for Dakar

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Ivan Ramírez has been posting videos on Instagram live of him riding so maybe he’s gonna return soon?

Pretty cool to see Honda vs KTM vs Yamaha bikes, Robby Bell is done racing Baja but it would be sweet if he brings down his 3 riders and adds Kawasaki into the mix

Kendall Norman should join the 30X to make it even more interesting

What’s the deal with Esposito in the 1X? Is it still the same team from last year?