The West Texas 250 is finally coming! The dates are confirmed, the ranch looks great, we actually are going to have access to sections of track that haven't been run since 2012! We are very excited to welcome all of the new and returning racers in all classes including handlebars and production UTVs! You can register online using the link below, if you registered for the February race, don't worry, we will carry that over to this race. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any questions!
FRIDAY June 1:
- Registration: 11:00 am-5:00 pm
- Tech: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Prerun: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Production UTV/Moto Prerun: 4:30 pm – 6 pm*
(Must prerun in registered race vehicle! mandatory driver meeting before prerun is open)
- Drivers meeting 7:00 pm in Texana Club House
- Moto(2 laps)/Production UTV(3 Laps)*
- Start Time 7:00 am
- Finish Time: 11:00 am
- Start line closed: 9:30 am
- Awards: 12 pm
- Start time: 11:15 am (Be ready by 10:45 am!, we may start early)*
- Finish time: 6:30 pm
- Start line closed: 5:00 pm
- Awards 7:00 pm
- Be sure to have firesuits and approved helmets.
- UTVs will use transponder timing, you will be required to purchase a transponder, they are available for $75
- All racers must be TDRA members.
- Please ensure that your vehicle meets tech requirements. If you have any tech questions, please email or call.