2019 Mint 400 information thread

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
When is qualifying? 9am on Thursday at Apex?
Qualifying is closed to the public and there will be controlled access to the location. Teams will be issued a very limited number of stickers for their support truck to enter the area and law enforcement and security will be denying entry to any vehicles that dont have permission to be there.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
Where is parking/staging for tech and contingency this year? Not racing this time and can't find anything on RDC.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Is anyone spectating the TT's? Sunday afternoon is weird.
I am sure spectators will be there. Not sure how many. I am more curious about Saturday since its not the Go Fast Big Dusty classes with the awesome wheel travel and big engines.

SpyRacing

Reaction
Thanks. If you see the guy on the mobility scooter towing an ice chest, holler out. Bud Light on ice.

Your not elvis from last year are you? That guys was hilarious, absolutely hammered both days of tech. Elvis on the scooter with a 40. Haha I might have to take you up on your offer.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
Not me. I will be wandering around both days. Will be around the vintage cars

J Prich

Reaction
10am. If you don’t have a wristband for qualifying you can’t get in. Teams with trucks on trailers are being stopped if they didn’t register yesterday, turning into a bit of a cluster!
People often complain about how the Mint isn't the real Mint unless it's the North Vegas course but look how difficult it is to coordinate with BLM just to get access for qualifying. Hard to imagine being able to work a 350+ vehicle car count race up there these days.