2019 Mint 400 Live Video

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
ALL the races are over already??? Wow. Tree Bar will be busy early tonight.

GravityGear

Reaction
This coverage is sick. Youtube chat is being heavily moderated too, so a lot of riffraff is being ejected.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
They finally got it right. Cameras on the ground all over the course along with helicopter footage following the cars around. Awesome job guys, just awesome.

sb4pro

Reaction
I’ve been watching on YouTube cause they have chat too

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
That's it ??? Live finish line interviews for the first three trucks? I guess the other class's get nothing!

GravityGear

Reaction

swiftracing5

Reaction
Live stream is great but it comes at a price. The only way it can be sustained is sponsors, high entry fees, selling tickets to spec areas etc.

Baja Belk

Reaction
Is the livestream recorded on a podcast or something that can be re-watched?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Is the livestream recorded on a podcast or something that can be re-watched?
I added day one but then noticed it says the content was blocked by Red Bull because it has their content in it. So I pulled it back out. Not sure what is going on with that. If you want to watch day two again do it soon incase that one gets blocked.

@Kilian Do you guys plan on keeping the live videos available for people to watch again?

Kilian

_
Reaction
Both days are now on our YouTube page. The Red Bull claim was a mistake triggered by the monitoring algorithm or bots. We got in contact with our guys immediately and it is now resolved.