2019 MORE Fireworks 250 (Unlimited Shootout)...Who's Interested?

Jeffers909

Reaction
When: July 2019
Where: Barstow, CA
Course: 68 Mile Loop

Schedule of Events:

Friday: Open Pre-Run - 50 mph Speed Limit
Friday night 5-10pm TECH/Registration/Contingency

Saturday Morning: Firework's 250 Unlimited Shootout Qualifying
Saturday Night: MORE's Annual Night Race Featuring All Classes ( 3 laps)

Sunday Morning: Fireworks 250 Unlimited Shootout - (4 laps)
  • 1 Class: (Unlimited)
  • $3000 Entry Fee
  • Winner Take All Purse: $1000 per entry
  • 25 Entry Minimum, 50 Entry Cap.

Anyone Interested in Walking Away with $25,000 - $50,000?

offroadracer516

Reaction
1600 Should qualify with the amount of cars that will show up for the Bonus.

Blackmutt

Reaction
Nice to see you're looking at a 68 mile course in Barstow. I think that would be the biggest course there in years. Looking forward to seeing what you put together.

Zac Reish

Reaction
This is interesting. Digging your creativity. I could see a guy like Heger overall in his 10 car or Davis/Letner in a 1 car. Curt Leduc in the riviera truck. I’d love to watch this race now that I’m thinking of it.

swiftracing5

Reaction
This is interesting. Digging your creativity. I could see a guy like Heger overall in his 10 car or Davis/Letner in a 1 car. Curt Leduc in the riviera truck. I’d love to watch this race now that I’m thinking of it.
Get that grinch done, get in the mix. I see where youre going with this.

Jeffers909

Reaction
1600 Should qualify with the amount of cars that will show up for the Bonus.
This is for "July 2019" but yes, the 1600 race this year July 2018 is going to be awesome. I will see if I can squeeze in 1600 qualifying right before the race or early Saturday morning. No promises.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I'd possibly drive out from Southeast Texas to watch this

gonzaloe

Reaction
When: July 2019
Where: Barstow, CA
Course: 68 Mile Loop

Schedule of Events:

Friday: Open Pre-Run - 50 mph Speed Limit
Friday night 5-10pm TECH/Registration/Contingency

Saturday Morning: Firework's 250 Unlimited Shootout Qualifying
Saturday Night: MORE's Annual Night Race Featuring All Classes ( 3 laps)

Sunday Morning: Fireworks 250 Unlimited Shootout - (4 laps)
  • 1 Class: (Unlimited)
  • $3000 Entry Fee
  • Winner Take All Purse: $1000 per entry
  • 25 Entry Minimum, 50 Entry Cap.

Anyone Interested in Walking Away with $25,000 - $50,000?
Camera ready! Been wondering why no one has put together an event like this in Barstow before! Would love to even volunteer to plan it. Computer/graphic design/photography skills available, aka, what Mad Media does very well for the Mint.

g.out racing

Reaction
How about some Trophy Trucks in the mix?? Either way would be real cool, will help for sure. Be great to get all the vendors and spectators of the sport and donate to the pot for the racers who spend thousands and the great show the spectators get for free besides the "MINT" so the racers aren't constantly putting out for there own winnings.. Like where does all that money go from the Mint sponsors and spectator money...Hmmmm... I will throw in 1000.00

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Make it a 12 car shoot out also and I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

J Prich

Reaction
How about some Trophy Trucks in the mix?? Either way would be real cool, will help for sure. Be great to get all the vendors and spectators of the sport and donate to the pot for the racers who spend thousands and the great show the spectators get for free besides the "MINT" so the racers aren't constantly putting out for there own winnings.. Like where does all that money go from the Mint sponsors and spectator money...Hmmmm... I will throw in 1000.00
LOL.

Jeffers909

Reaction
“Unlimited” shootout... not Class 1. Enter what ever you think can get around a 68 mile Barstow loop the fastest. 10 cars have overalled plenty of Barstow races...

Was thinking of some good bonuses also:

$1000 for each fast lap.

$1000 for each lap led.

$2000 to top qualifier....

DNF at qualifying and you have to “buy back in” $3000 added to the purse.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

g.out racing

Reaction
“Unlimited” shootout... not Class 1. Enter what ever you think can get around a 68 mile Barstow loop the fastest. 10 cars have overalled plenty of Barstow races...

Was thinking of some good bonuses also:

$1000 for each fast lap.

$1000 for each lap led.

$2000 to top qualifier....

DNF at qualifying and you have to “buy back in” $3000 added to the purse.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
Gotcha, be awesome to help out and put something together for the racers and actually win some money and a Barstow course which is great for multiple passing lanes and something different for most racers out there. Thanks for trying to bring back a great race Cody and something different for the racers and the fans..

Jeffers909

Reaction
Barstow is too scary I guess...

g.out racing

Reaction
Hey Cody, don’t give up.. I believe 75% of racers aren’t even on Race Dezert. Need sometime to get personal with some racers and get this rolling. If want to pursue this if we have time maybe we can get some people together to start promoting it, wrong place here for sure.

Jeffers909

Reaction
Have gotten quite a bit of interest from 10 cars! They know they can hang on a Barstow course. Have 3 10 cars and 5 class 1s that said they are in. It will take time for the word to spread.