2019 MORE McKenzies 300 photos

E-ROC

Reaction
What I got.

Attachments

Robert Encinas

Reaction
I was at mile 11 the 2nd. road crossing all day , whos vehicle burnt ? I didnt hear anything about that. Looks like a Ranger.

turbodon

Reaction
The vehicle that burnt is our friend and fellow TeamBSB teammate Mike Thomas in the 1409 Ranger.
He and his daughter Katie got out OK and were unharmed which is terrific!!
The cause of the fire is unknown, and the on board extinguishers were no match for the flames. The truck burnt for several hours into the evening time and is believed to be essentially a total loss, or very close to it.
Mr. Thomas and his family are great people. Mike led us in prayer prior to the race starting with a touching message to the Lord, so glad he and Katie got out safely.

If anyone has some spare parts or a couple dollars to help out with the re-build of the truck, Mike's son Kyle Thomas created a Gofund me with a parts list of what they'll be after in order to rebuild. Every little bit will certainly help, these are some of the most friendly people you will come across in racing.
Thomasracing_2055_1409 on Instagram
www.gofundme.com/q5vvy-truck-rebuild&rcid

And thanks for the pics of the STS 1600 / 1621 Buggy. That was our first race in it!

mrmatt

Reaction
We were very sad to see this when we passed by. We were very glad to hear there were no injuries.

1FASTBIGGUY

Reaction
Here is a short edit of our close call and the great effort by the LTC Racing Crew to get a finish! A HUGE Thank you goes out to "Joe Spectator" for grabbing the fire extinguisher!