2019 Morocco Desert Challenge - April 12-20

PathfinderCS

Reaction
Anyone following this event? Just saw the entry list for the truck category alone; 35 T4 race trucks entered! Outside of the Dakar and AER; that's insane! Only one truck was entered for the Qatar CCR and looks like only one for Abu Dhabi as well, so that's immense. Add in a good entry list for SSVs as well, so I can only imagine the car & bike categories!

Looks to be a good raid!

Desert Dog

Dakar Finisher
Reaction
MDC is getting bigger! We have the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge kicking off next week and the Unimog that entered the QCCR and will participate in the ADDC is in our shop at the moment - I guess that he will win again... ;)

Saudi Truck.jpg

PathfinderCS

Reaction
I was wondering if he would win. :p

With the Turkmen Desert Race cancelled I do still hope that truck is entered into the Kazakh and Morocco Rally events.

Desert Dog

Dakar Finisher
Reaction
He was thinking about Kazakh, but we have just found out that the T4 category is not eligible to win points in the Cross Country series so he kind of is wondering what the point is....

PathfinderCS

Reaction
He was thinking about Kazakh, but we have just found out that the T4 category is not eligible to win points in the Cross Country series so he kind of is wondering what the point is....
I don't mean to keep this thread off topic, but I assume that's why he retired the truck before the final stage?

GEO_DXB

Reaction
took the sweep team and some local racers 7 hours to put the truck back on its wheels after they rolled it...

Bull-dust

Reaction
Stage 3 - 2019 MDC (Tech at the end about B F Goodrich/ Michelin tires - Patrick - Sabertooth Motorsport)