• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 NORRA Mex 500.....YES!

CHINOLAS

Will the cross-over road between San Vicente to Valle T be closed to chase trucks during the race?
Bill, Yes for safety we can let chase teams use it until stage is cleared.

Also with the latest heavy rains the closed corners are really narrow for trailers, and the Baja 400 TT´s left ruts in some turns that are not very chase truck and trailer friendly.

look at the attached picture from a truck that got stuck there after the Baja 400.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 16.29.57.jpeg

bhernquist

Bill, Yes for safety we can let chase teams use it until stage is cleared.

Also with the latest heavy rains the closed corners are really narrow for trailers, and the Baja 400 TT´s left ruts in some turns that are not very chase truck and trailer friendly.

look at the attached picture from a truck that got stuck there after the Baja 400.
Good to hear. Thanks Eliseo.

Chris_Wilson

Tech went smoothly and weather is perfect. Should be a couple of good days. Unless I suppose you lost the bet and get to ride a BSA or a trike!
Kidding of course. Well sort of. Some tough hombres here for sure.

cavebiker

/// Unless I suppose you lost the bet and get to ride a BSA or a trike! Kidding of course. Well sort of. Some tough hombres here for sure.
Ha ha ha, lost the bet!!! Now that's good off-road humor...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
If you guys didn't see the PR's on the homepage here are the links. We will also have our recap story and photos soon.

jon coleman

says ' obo', what do you guys think??, what sorta offer should i make???( sorry S, had to post, i know it sucks , butt you gotta laff it off
20191014_092824-1.jpg
& move on... :))Main thing is every one is ok!