• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 NORRA

CHINOLAS

Eric we are in Loreto now and there is availability in a lot of hotels including your booking at Bugambilias, they have additional rooms beyond your reservation, Ensenada is open, Bola is controlled by us NORRA, Loreto does have rooms available still but a lot of hotels block it from Expedia and Booking but are open if you call them directly, La Paz open and Cabo too. Please if you have questions regarding hotels and how to book call our Norra office and ask for Jen Coleman at (858) 400 7440

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando race-deZert

Mark Stahl

Eric we are in Loreto now and there is availability in a lot of hotels including your booking at Bugambilias, they have additional rooms beyond your reservation, Ensenada is open, Bola is controlled by us NORRA, Loreto does have rooms available still but a lot of hotels block it from Expedia and Booking but are open if you call them directly, La Paz open and Cabo too. Please if you have questions regarding hotels and how to book call our Norra office and ask for Jen Coleman at (858) 400 7440

Eliseo, Hotels.com says there are no rooms in Loreto. Can you book 4 rooms for me at Bugambilias.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

CHINOLAS

Due to Third Patty vendors using websites to block Loreto the Local Hotels and Motels Association suggested taking the rooms down from websites and booking directly over the phone the old fashioned way, we are working on a Hotel Directory to post on our website but in the mean time just GOOGLE hotels and call direct !

Zambo

Yeah, evidently some total freaking DONKEY has already booked every room in town in Loreto and other places. THANKS!!! Nothing pleases me more that paying a scalper 2- to 3x the normal going rate for a room.

BajaboundMoto

@Zambo - I had already penciled you for 6 beds onto my list ;-) Let me know by email if you need more.
When the press release hit today I dropped everything and hammered out resi's (it helps to not have a real job).
"Should" be all set in ETown, Felipe, Loreto, and LP with 40 beds each (those of you wondering, I'm not bogarting rooms, I'll have 13 bikes and at least 4 cars).
You know the BofLA program.
I of course have fewer in GN.

Last edited:

CHINOLAS

@Zambo - I had already penciled you for 6 beds onto my list ;-) Let me know by email if you need more.
When the press release hit today I dropped everything and hammered out resi's (it helps to not have a real job).
"Should" be all set in ETown, Felipe, Loreto, and LP with 40 beds each (those of you wondering, I'm not bogarting rooms, I'll have 13 bikes and at least 4 cars).
Tim we are doing our best to fight against Third Party vendors, Loreto has been the biggest issue and we are here right now, hotels still have availability but the Hotel Association is recommending to book by phone directly with the Hotel, they took their rooms out of Expedia, Booking etc because Third Party Vendors where booking thru those sites and blocking the town. Do not think that Loreto is full because you don’t find availability in a website, CALL DIRECT, Google Hotels and get the Numbers to Call Direct.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

enesset

Eliseo,
My favorite place in Loreto last year was sold out on hotels.com and I emailed my nice onsite lady Lupita and she said she would hold a room again for me (Juan Carlos last year and prior year hotels.com)

The LaPaz Bugambilias our bronco team (and Mark's family also) has stayed at the last 7 years was booked as well -- I emailed...waiting to hear back.

Hotel Bahia in ensenada on the main drag a favorite for years is also booked online will reach out direct.

Zambo

Thanks Tim, I sent you an email.

enesset

Eliseo....and Mark....we had been staying at Hotel Bahia in Ensenada last few years and sold out online and I spoke with Juan (the onsite Hotel Bahia Booking Manager) and he was able to confirm rooms for our guys and provided a confi number so looks like "old school" calling method is working....

Last edited:

jack montgomery

From Last Year-
A little help with accommodations' here in Loreto.. Buena Surete..

4 Star or Above >>$$$

• Villas Del Palmar Resort (south of Loreto) > 218 rooms (800) 790-4187

• La Mision Hotel > 68 rooms (613) 134-0350 www.lamisionloreto.com

• Santa Fe Hotel (owned by Villas Group) > 118 rooms (613) 134-0400

• Loreto Bay Inn > 155 rooms (613) 133-0010 www.loretobay.com
3 Star Plus >>$$ & $$$

• Oasis Hotel > 39 rooms (613) 135-0211 www.hoteloasis.com

• Desert Inn > 49 rooms & villas (613) 135-0025

• Hacienda Suites > 30 rooms (800) 224-3632

• Plaza Loreto Hotel > 20 rooms (613) 135-0855

• Coco Cabanas > 12 rooms (613) 135-1729 www.cococabanasloreto.com

• Angra Hotel > 12 rooms (613) 135-1172 www.hotelangra.com

• Hotel San Fernando > 24 rooms (613) 135-1241

• Tripui Hotel > 16 rooms (613) 133-0818 www.tripuihotel.com.mx

• Hotel Duve Coral > 30 rooms (613) 135-1037 www.duvecoralhotel.com

• El Dorado Hotel > 11 rooms (613) 135-1500

• Hostel Loreto > 6 rooms (613) 116-7014
Boutique Hotels/ Inns >> $$ & $$$

2 Star Hotels > $

• Salvatierra Hotel > 20 rooms (613) 135-0021

• Hotel Junipero > 9 rooms (613) 135-0122

• El Moro Hotel > 8 rooms (613) 135-0542

• Mar y Sierra Hotel > 7 Rooms (613) 135-1215

• Hotel Brenda > 31 Rooms (613) 135-0707

• Hotel Miramar > 10 Rooms (613) 117-5786

• Casa Girasoles > 6 Rooms (613) 135-0382

Like Quote Reply

Chris_Wilson

2019 NORRA rulebook should be out this week, I think registration opens Saturday at noon.