• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 Rage at the River videos and photos

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Thank you Curtis for the postings over the weekend. The moon bumps are so cool watching all cars go thru.
I did a live Instagram story from the unlimited trucks heat right where they first get into the moon bumps. It's still on the @racedezert story right now if anyone wants to watch it. It's not the best angle because I decided to do it last minute before they started but there are some cool shots in it.

bigbrent

These pics that your posting.. can we screenshot and put on our instagrams.... or is that frowned apon?

MTPyle

Thanks for the pic! This was after we cartwheeled and rolled.. in 1500 😆

Bravo,

Wonder why they put you in 1500 and us in 600 for sportsman? We are both 6100 trucks. I dont know the difference. 600 is Unlimited Truck sportsman and 1500 is Unlimited sportsman.

Mike

Curtis Guise

Administrator
These pics that your posting.. can we screenshot and put on our instagrams.... or is that frowned apon?
Sure, just give credit to @racedezert These were just phone pics and videos that I was shooting while I was filming with my main video camera.

@Kevin Sanchez @Kyle D @RYAN COHEE I'm pretty sure I don't have any photos of those cars. Just what I posted in here. There might be a couple other random ones posted on the @racedezert and @dezertpeopleseries Instagram accounts that didn't make it in here.

Bravo

Bravo,

Wonder why they put you in 1500 and us in 600 for sportsman? We are both 6100 trucks. I dont know the difference. 600 is Unlimited Truck sportsman and 1500 is Unlimited sportsman.

Mike
Just saw this. 600 is new, from what I know. We were in 1500 all year, and were in 1st place in points, so we kept it there to win it (then rolled..). The biggest issue is running the Unlimited with class 9s..