2019 SCORE Baja 1000 Live Stream, Tracking and Updates

jon coleman

in this Whole thread i cant recall Robby Gordon's name ,, what happen🤔?edit; i bet LR^ pulled some tricks outta ' his sleeve, ya think??, i would put him in his own class if i was a promoter, no one likes ' stinking up the show' racers🤩

Last edited:

Nessy

It seems RDC members didn't get too into the Baja 1000 this year. It was cool to see the Ampudia's win, but this year the race has kinda boring to follow online.
It seems to me it has been that way for a couple of years now. Most people prefer social media I guess. It's to bad because a few years ago when the handicapped guy from Canada, I believe was soloing in a UTV and missed a turn, the hole RDC board got behind him and even managed to the the OG Weatherman to help him. It was an epic thread.

Bridges

Senior Replay
It seems to me it has been that way for a couple of years now. Most people prefer social media I guess. It's to bad because a few years ago when the handicapped guy from Canada, I believe was soloing in a UTV and missed a turn, the hole RDC board got behind him and even managed to the the OG Weatherman to help him. It was an epic thread.
It's an OWNERSHIP issue... SCORE/RDZ