• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 SCORE Baja 400 - Live Stream & Updates Thread & Post Race Expert Analysis

KLK7072

Really punk! Spell check changed CORKY TO Corey. You whimp keyboard jockeys talk crap behind a keyboard. I'll be happy to personal message you how I really feel so I won't embarrass your broke butt. In fact I'll be in social in 2 weeks. Let's get together? So your relative got fired? Sorry to hear that. Kiss my a$$.
Oh no, it looks like I hit a nerve with the McMillin fan boy. And what does I’ll be in social in 2 weeks mean? Spell check again? It’s called proof reading. Try it sometime Einstein.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Sorry dick head, proud Trump voter here and small business owner. I have a relative that worked for the McMillins. The McMillin daughter worked in the office and my relative saw first hand the free ride the daughter got. If anyone else in the office had performed like she did they would have been out on their ass within a week. Feel free to keep thinking you know what you’re talking about, but you’re a clueless a$$hole. And since you’re such a McMillin expert you should know it’s Corky not Corey genius.
You didn't need to tell us you were a Trump voter, we figured it out the minute you opened your mouth and started spouting off lies, bullshit and lowering the collective IQ of this forum. Now run along.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Sorry dick head, proud Trump voter here and small business owner. I have a relative that worked for the McMillins. The McMillin daughter worked in the office and my relative saw first hand the free ride the daughter got. If anyone else in the office had performed like she did they would have been out on their ass within a week. Feel free to keep thinking you know what you’re talking about, but you’re a clueless a$$hole. And since you’re such a McMillin expert you should know it’s Corky not Corey genius.
You literally signed up for this site a couple DAYS ago, with some name so no one knows who you are. What a joke

Klaus

Administrator
Two funny posts with a bit of salsa in it.... however also a reminder to keep politics to our purple section where tempers fly higher all the time. Thank you all.

BITD_1021

Wow, some of you big bad off-roaders are easily triggered. My job is complete here so I’ll leave now and let you snowflakes get back to your dick sucking contest.
You are the complete friend. I voted for … Never mind, that isn't important. Get off your lazy ass and do something that makes a difference instead of sucking off the state and bitching about someone that makes more money then you. Lazy Prick!
Sorry Klaus, This guy needs to go away. We need constructive threads. Not bashing threads of race teams.

nimrod

KOOK!
It’s all the Russians fault and I’m formally investigating him. I mean isn’t Russian dressing the same as Catalina dressing? We all know it and it’s time for that pesky Russkie to come clean.

nimrod

KOOK!
You didn't need to tell us you were a Trump voter, we figured it out the minute you opened your mouth and started spouting off lies, bullshit and lowering the collective IQ of this forum. Now run along.
Hey I resemble that remark! :oops: