• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 SCORE Baja 500 - Live Stream & Updates Thread

swiftracing5

Rough. He’s across now.
Correction- he was high centered for over an hour. Corider got exhaust poisoning while trying to get him off. He was bummed.

He revealed his 4wd truck is gonna be his normal truck just modified.

Last edited:

swiftracing5

Millen across. Said he needs more shock tuning but nobody can touch him on technical and graded stuff. Great interview.

jon coleman

my smart phone was missing, just found it, how was the race, did i miss any thing??who over all 2 wheel, 4 wheel, the overall, and tt.oh and sxs too thanx

J Prich

Won’t stay up late enough to see the end but Pat Dailey is wheeling the heck out of the new Honda. At various points they were close to 50 miles behind Chamlee but with 100 to go they’ve cut it down to about 12. Will be cool to see if they can reel Chamlee in after chasing him all day.

BajaFand

Millen across. Said he needs more shock tuning but nobody can touch him on technical and graded stuff. Great interview.
Still crazy to me they don’t carry a spare tire on that car, unless it is hidden away somewhere? It’s definitely not in the traditional spot it would be in if it’s on the car at all.

swiftracing5

Still crazy to me they don’t carry a spare tire on that car, unless it is hidden away somewhere? It’s definitely not in the traditional spot it would be in if it’s on the car at all.
It’s hidden under the rear panel, barely saw the sidewall on the drone shot

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
So, what happened to Arcerio?

Moss2

Probably not a coincidence Robby got free just after Clyde Stacy happened along.

Correction, Correctiom. Lost brakes at 400mm. Made it to 10 miles to go using only transmission to slow down, but ended up on a rock.

Klaus

Administrator
Bryces penalty of 1h for pavement pitting. What happened there ?

JDDurfey

What a freaking race! I am just a keyboard racing junkie now days, but wow that was a fun race to spectate from Texas! Usually the 500 winner is decided before the podium. But this year they all pushed hard all the way and the winner wasn't able to cruise it in for the win.

I think SCORE really messed up on the start with using that silt bed like that since it was posted all over social media the day before. I wonder what the results would have been if some of those guys had not gotten stuck. I understand that the bottle necks around mile 5, 15, and 16 sucked too, but that is part of racing. I guess you could say the same about the one at mile 2, but that one was avoidable.

I'll give a big shout out to Fishgistics for the great hour by hour play by play. The tracker worked pretty well this year and I enjoyed the SCORE live feed at the finish. I can't wait for the wrap up show to hear what happened between PAB and RG. And of course, being able to hang out with like-minded racing enthusiasts on Race Dezert is pretty awesome too.