• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 SCORE schedule and new Baja 400 race

Coast

Yeah I think RM 165 (cross the water at mikes and go left then about 5-6miles up ) will be a problem! We just did the whole course last Saturday as well.

rkracing

Any spots around Mikes where a 4x4 on the side of the course can be of assistance in case of a bottleneck? What rm?

ekozy39

Any spots around Mikes where a 4x4 on the side of the course can be of assistance in case of a bottleneck? What rm?
I think that is the problem, the areas that will get jammed up are single file with no room. It's not like RM270 at the 500 last year, where you could get around. This is single file in a lot of places.

We preran that section yesterday. Tuff tuff section. I’m expecting a total bottleneck there. If a car gets tied up on any one of those hill make sure you bring water and snacks could you get be there a while.

PeteRock

I believe, if i am not mistaken that, this hill climb is a few miles behind Mikes. At the Baja 1000 circa 2009-2011?? There was a 4 door f150 prerunner (ORW?? )stuck at the bottom of this hill with a class 12 parked on top of it. Pictures should be floating around somewhere.

Last edited: