• Forum membership has its advantages....

2019 Silk Way Rally

spalind

Shorty continuing to perform well. REALLY different terrain for him...mud, rocks, water, roots, branches

vegasloki

He needs to fill up with cookies and cakes to give more offset weight... o_O

Glad to see they made the stage.

Bricoop

I'd reckon left over from the jump injury but no one is saying. It may be he was more hurt by that than they let on at the time.
Which jump injury? Was he injured after the 500? Strange, for a guy who posts on social media a dozen times a day, he sure didn't say much about this.

They announce the entry a week before the race, then pull out a day before with almost no media to be found. Heal up quick.

stephenrjking

Which jump injury? Was he injured after the 500? Strange, for a guy who posts on social media a dozen times a day, he sure didn't say much about this.

They announce the entry a week before the race, then pull out a day before with almost no media to be found. Heal up quick.
He was injured early last year, wasn't he? Here's the thread, fractured 2 vertebrae.

He does not post on social media a dozen times a day (almost never on twitter, every week or two on the public facebook page, every few days on instagram), and in any case this sort of thing would not be consistent with most of his other social media posts. There's some friendly stuff and I think one picture of him out of a firesuit, but it's mostly stuff that promotes the "brand" or the sponsors. Entirely normal from a sponsored, professional athlete.

A pro football or basketball player couldn't get away with keeping radio silence on an injury like this, but Bryce can and I have no problem with him not broadcasting personal health news if he doesn't want it out there.

Bricoop

It was rare that he'd go a day without posting an Instagram story, but has been silent over the past few days. He normally does as really good job of updating people on what he's up to (he posted the day after he broke his back). Just a strange series of events that everyone has been radio silent on this.