2019 Ultra4 MetalCloak Stampede photos and story

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Check out the photos from the Ultra4 MetalCloak Stampede on the homepage. Mud fest!!

Race-Dezert-2019-Stampede-DelPonte-3495.jpg
Race-Dezert-2019-Stampede-DelPonte-7641.jpg
Race-Dezert-2019-Stampede-DelPonte-8081.jpg

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Thank you Curtis for the coverage. I thought we were going to have to cancel our first event because of that rain. Ended up coming together nicely. The crowd wasnt skeered, biggest turnout we have ever had outside of KOH.

If I submit the results for the limited classes, can you add them to your story? They deserve some love too. Thanks again for spreading the word and covering our events.

Dave

y2kbaja

Reaction
Knowing PC like I do I wasn't skeered bringing my RV out Friday and parking in the spectator area along the fence. After the rain all night and the complete soup bowl behind me Saturday morning I still wasn't skeered. When it was time to leave it was nice and dry and drove right out. There is no way I would have been able to move Saturday morning.
Great racing all around. Thanks for the show!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Thank you Curtis for the coverage. I thought we were going to have to cancel our first event because of that rain. Ended up coming together nicely. The crowd wasnt skeered, biggest turnout we have ever had outside of KOH.

If I submit the results for the limited classes, can you add them to your story? They deserve some love too. Thanks again for spreading the word and covering our events.

Dave

Yes send me whatever you have if I don't have it already. I did save the results page from Ultra4 and linked the PDF in our results section in the forum and it's linked near the end of the story. I think it includes all of the classes.

Edit: This is the PDF I put in the story and in the results section of the forum. Race results