2020 BAJA 500

MTPyle

Reaction
so what's the chances of this race happening early next month? We really wanted to do some SCORE races this year but would hate to plan on this and it not happen. So we need to decide if its V2R or take a chance on B500.

Any insight?

Mike

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
so what's the chances of this race happening early next month? We really wanted to do some SCORE races this year but would hate to plan on this and it not happen. So we need to decide if its V2R or take a chance on B500.

Any insight?

Mike

I have no inside info and V2R being a week later and more of a sure thing I’m
Betting even if the 500 does happen it will have a weak car count and be way more of a pain in the ass and less fun than I should be.
My team is factory sponsored and contracted to do both races with one truck and two UTVs. I feel bad for the prep guys if we have to do both.

2020 is stupid. I miss baja but the 500 would be a lame trip. I’ll be happy if we just concentrate on V2R and blow off the 500. One sweltering heat event in August is enough for me. Hopefully we get the 1000 and can get back to normal.

These cancellations have really screwed up my travel schedule. Cramming a bunch of make up races back to back and on top of each other is gonna be hectic for us race carnie workers.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
Thankfully there’s is no corruption in politics so there won’t be a hint of favoritism when the locations for things like this are decided upon. (Rolls eyes)
There's no corruption.
If there was then every race course would be going thru the Pariaso Colonet hotel parking lot like a few years ago prior to Alaya becoming Mayor ( the Ayala family owns the Pariaso Colonet hotel).

(sarcasm)

redline

Reaction
How about a two day staged race? First day is 250, second day is 500. Call it two separate races. Everyone fulfills their contracts.

Best idea yet, but that has even less of a chance at actually happening than a race in August or early September! Bet San Felipe is going to be nice in October though.