so what's the chances of this race happening early next month? We really wanted to do some SCORE races this year but would hate to plan on this and it not happen. So we need to decide if its V2R or take a chance on B500.
There's no corruption.Thankfully there’s is no corruption in politics so there won’t be a hint of favoritism when the locations for things like this are decided upon. (Rolls eyes)
How about a two day staged race? First day is 250, second day is 500. Call it two separate races. Everyone fulfills their contracts.
October best IF a race to take place, light is still a little longer in the day& cooler, , plus Halloween!Best idea yet, but that has even less of a chance at actually happening than a race in August or early September! Bet San Felipe is going to be nice in October though.