2020 BITD Silver State 300 Race Updates and Info

jon coleman

How do you know that? Have you been on the line? Or did you look at the racing trax picture?
hmmm, good point, segment times from point of course deviation needed, deviation ' fork', timer starts, then you need as close to where deviation line gets back on course, , other wise its an educated guess on FD assumption that short cut& legal course time difference is More than time woulda won by, if less, then LM dosent win, more, he losses

ekozy39

Good point Brent.. I’d be curious to hear how anyone can say with certainty you guys wouldn’t have won anyways.

jon coleman

I talked to people who saw it happen with their own eyes haha. Plus more.....also if the cut wasn't worth 20 seconds or more why would you turn the tracker off to do it :)
sooo thats news to me, tracker was conveniently" out "Only during this course deviation?, hmmm??, what would Columbo think???, aaaa just one more thing sir......

Kiwiflyer

Mike O

yeah that’s frustrating. I say name the guy. It’s not like in NASCAR they blur out the driver that crashes someone. Haha. Maybe if people were worried about getting called out they would think about what they are doing.

last years Parker 425 Terry hit me pretty good. I mentioned it on here and Terry was not impressed. Haha. but the fact was he hit me and moved me out of the way.

at this race Terry started right in front of me. I went up to wish him luck and talk during staging and the first thing he said to me was that I didn’t need to hit him. I think we remembered Parker. Haha. So I figured if I caught him he would move over, not. LOL

anyone know the bumper height and layout on a new Herbts truck? I want to make sure my bumper is set up right. Hehe.

Mike
you mentioned you wanted to race in Baja........ Get used to getting nerfed its part of the game

MTPyle

Oh trust me we have plenty of experience getting nerfed. LOL We rebuild our rear bumper often, front bumper has never been rebuilt Hehe

We raced the B1K in 2018 and we were super slow, took 34 hours to finish. All the other races we have raced we have got nerfed plenty. We are just finally getting to the point where we need to learn to nerf others. We move over when we know we got caught. We know we are not the fastest so we just let them go but now that we are catching people we need to step up and use that front bumper

Mike