2020 BITD Vegas to Reno - Race Updates and Info

y2kbaja

Reaction
We were at rm 495 and the first two utvs came thru nose to tail with the 2nd one running without lights. There was no dust from the rain anyone know the story? Couldn’t get numbers. It was pretty cool.

BrentB

Reaction
What’s up RDC, no post race drama? I guess when the guy that is supposed to win, does, all is great in the world. None of the internet “off-road experts“ are chiming in with conspiracies, hmmm that’s weird. When a team has a helicopter for “filming” why does it fly back to other competitor? Fish maybe you cold explain.

Last edited:

nohandslance

Reaction
Thank you BITD for getting the "PortaJohn;s out to Rawhide Pit #11, 2019 did not have any. Awkward having to poop
when BLM and Ranger watched you walk past their truck into the desert paper in-hand, Guess they are use to that.
Side note to RDC, What is worse, doing your business in a "PortaJohn" which I think is a Petridish of filth Vs, Mask.

Congrats to 25W, Chris and all the Crews and Racers. See you next year.
Lance

jon coleman

Reaction
Thank you BITD for getting the "PortaJohn;s out to Rawhide Pit #11, 2019 did not have any. Awkward having to poop
when BLM and Ranger watched you walk past their truck into the desert paper in-hand, Guess they are use to that.
Side note to RDC, What is worse, doing your business in a "PortaJohn" which I think is a Petridish of filth Vs, Mask.

Congrats to 25W, Chris and all the Crews and Racers. See you next year.
Lance
you should visit the plastic dumper at the windnsea pump house, its been there for ever
What’s up RDC, no post race drama? I guess when the guy that is supposed to win, does, all is great in the world. None of the internet “off-road experts“ are chiming in with conspiracies, hmmm that’s weird. When a team has a helicopter for “filming” why does it fly back to other competitor? Fish maybe you cold explain.
simple, gapping the compitition, , when helo gets back to the ' film ee', pilot signals through pre determined flight characteristic, certain maneuvers signify time span to closest competitor, lets say, one roll right, =10 minutes, so if pilot does two quick right roll dipps, Luke is 20 minutes back, if hes gaining, pilot would have another ' signal' maneuver, .common rDc, stirr it up!!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Did I miss something? Every time I saw Bryce’s heli cam it was on him. But I was looking at so many browser windows all day yesterday I couldn’t watch it the entire time. And are you saying he cheated? Sounds like you are starting the drama so let’s hear it!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
So what happened to the “Unicorn” this time? Haven’t seen much about it.

J Prich

Reaction
So what happened to the “Unicorn” this time? Haven’t seen much about it.
Driveshaft is what I saw/read. Pretty early on, like 50 miles or less if I recall the internet gossip I saw.

Slippery P

Reaction
Driveshaft is what I saw/read. Pretty early on, like 50 miles or less if I recall the internet gossip I saw.
Broke a driveshaft yoke at RM 50ish, then shortly after the brake pad material Sheared off of the Backing.

MTPyle

Reaction
There was a BITD get together planned for last night at the Nugget sports bar. But some teams got drunk and started a fight the night before so security said we could not get together as planned. BITD has to cancel the event. So that sucked. Haha.

Not sure who it was that got in the fight. Had to be UTV guys. Haha

Mike

BajaFand

Reaction
Where are all the “AWD will never work” guys???