• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic 2020 BlueWater Parker 425

Mo-Jo

Come on peeps! I need some talk & info about the 425 since I can’t go until Thursday night. Please help!!!

BajaFand

The Unicorn is definitely there and ran the practice lap. Haven’t seen much else yet. Olliges has a brand new G6 he’s running. Heard Bryce is there but haven’t seen any confirmation. I’m not there just noting what I’ve seen on Instagram so far.

Dezertpilot

The Unicorn is definitely there and ran the practice lap. Haven’t seen much else yet. Olliges has a brand new G6 he’s running. Heard Bryce is there but haven’t seen any confirmation. I’m not there just noting what I’ve seen on Instagram so far.
I take it hes not running his new Mason AWD? If so he racing the Huseman truck?

AZracefan

Youtheory #3 rolled hard. Letner #70 got sideways on that same jump, went abit off course, but saved it. RG flew smooth over bunny jump. No sign of Menzies.

Early reports show: Voss, Letner

AZracefan

Not sure if he qualified the truck, but Apdaly Lopez is teaming with Jax Redline in #25 brenthel TT.

BajaFand

It’s only been rumored that Bryce was there and doesn’t sound to be true. Andy picked him to win the race in an IG post so maybe he’s showing up to race? Seems unlikely though.

J Prich

Parker is always good for a qualifying yard sale. Seems like every year someone has a bad one there.

Rick 1634

Down town experience was a lot of fun. Sold some t shirts and Torco fuel, got a fry bread taco and a haircut all at one event.

Attachments

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC's coverage of qualifying with the results were posted on the hompage last night. Art got a full sequence shot of the roll.

Vision Hype

Anyone coming to Parker from San Diego today? I have 2 packages that i need brought out. I can have them delivered to you and ill pay for your fuel to get out here. If so please call me (858)774-4850. Thanks! Kyle.