2020 Curt LeDuc Swap Meet

SMS81

Reaction
That's right, no one should show up until 5am on Sunday Morning. That is when the buying begins. Anyone caught shopping before 5am Sunday will be punished to the highest extent of the law.

I think California has actually brought back enforceable offenses for just this occasion!!

calexiraptor

Reaction
ED36B076-D962-41B3-B088-7141F325F4D8.jpeg
Original Radio flyer with antique original radio flyer seat sitting on douglas blue label 6x6 wheels, tires13c650x6, billet hubs, extended axles for wider stance, will also have the radio flyer canopy i will throw in with it

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Reaction
Does anyone have any 15" X 4" wide five VW wheels. Looking for a cast non-beadlock wheels. Shoot me a PM if you have some.

BuzzChaser

Reaction
Looking for a pair of these if someone can keep an eye out. I will make it worth your while. Jeff 208/500-1810
IMG_3382.jpg

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Thanks Curt for a great event! Attendance wasn't as great this year but still sold a few things and had a great time!

BTFfabrication

Reaction
The great deals were gone years ago. I sell more stupid crap for $2 than any big ticket items. I will say, the great deals are still out there, you just have to scrounge around harder, not like it used to be. When it used to be at Rialto airport was the best.

BAJABILLVDUB

Reaction
Thanks Curt once again you put on a AWESOME SWAPMEET!!!!
I agree the the early days at Rialto Airport had some of the best prices and most of the race teams and shops had years of items to get rid of for cheap.

43mod

Reaction
Anyone going up from san felipe ? I can drive or ride. Mid day sat to early sunday morning ??