2020 Curt LeDuc Swap Meet

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
This is just my opinion. Id like to hear others thoughts. Ive heard great things about this swap meet though I've never been. Im currently looking some 6x6.5 wheels. Where this locates at, why not have it a day or so after the King of the Hammers? Maybe even at the King of the Hammers? I guess you could debate you dont want to pay for a pass to get in. Either way my point is why not have this even the day after the race which is always a Saturday with the exception of this year. Its on a Saturday. You have more offload people around in that area than ever. My vote would be to push it from March, to the first week of February and you'll have way more parts and people to meet and buy, sell, and trade with. Its convenient for everyone???
So the reality is even though the official vent is on Sunday move in is on Saturday and most of the wheeling dealing takes place throughout the night...lol
In years past it has been held the weekend after KOH it just all depends on Kurt and what he can work out.

Panchoms9

Reaction
Say where is the location for the swap meet this weekend exactly

Johnson Valley, off of Boone Rd. Here’s a map of the location.
IMG_5687.jpg

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
There is a new thread for this weekends swap meet.