• Forum membership has its advantages....

2020 King of Hammers!!!!!

breadkrum

Off the subject.. I have some family looking to rent a rzr or can am 4 seater for 5 days at the race. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to go?!

DynoGuy

This will be my first KOH (kind of)

I’ll be coming out the opening weekend for the UTV festivities and heading home Sunday after the UTV race. Looking forward to seeing the madness.
I don't see how that is possible, I sure thought you'd have been to a few before this. It's like Crandon put closer to you and for rock donkeys.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Hey @Dave Cole 4454 I was reading the Ultra 4 site that emails would be sent out to people that had purchased tickets in prior years for some sort of special deal to lock into a ticket price for "life". I have not yet seen that email come through. Have they been sent out yet?

baja619

Yamaha Announces 2020 bLU cRU Side-by-Side and ATV Racing Support

Yamaha Motor Corp. USA, has pledged more than $100,000 in Side-by-Side (SxS) and ATV bLU cRU championship racing bonuses for the 2020 season, including $10,000 for a first-place finish in a YXZ1000R or YXZ1000R SS (Sport Shift) at the 2020 King of the Hammers (KOH) race, February 2. All qualified and registered racers competing in select series with a YXZ1000R pure sport SxS or YFZ450R sport ATV are eligible for payout, including Yamaha’s factory-supported racers. Racers can register online at and apply for the bLU cRU benefits. Once approved, racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card and $45 credit on their bLUcRUswag.com account for bLU cRU apparel. These racers will be eligible to receive championship bonuses paid directly to their bLU cRU debit card. Starting the 2020 race season, Yamaha is offering $10,000 in potential bonuses at the KOH race. The top-finishing YXZ1000R in the UTV class will earn $5,000, plus an additional $5,000 with the overall win. Yamaha’s factory-supported race team competing alongside other YXZ bLU cRU challengers at this year’s KOH is Greaves Motorsports, comprised of the championship-winning drivers Johnny Greaves, CJ Greaves and Brock Heger.

Olson04

I was wondering if you can just volunteer for a couple days of the hammers event or do u have to commit to the entire event?

C4

If you have a Pro Eagle jack as part of your race program or just going as an enthusiast, bring it to us and let us give it a tune up.
kohtuneup.JPG
kohmap.JPG

Dave Cole 4454

I was wondering if you can just volunteer for a couple days of the hammers event or do u have to commit to the entire event?
Email simon at ultra4racing dot com

You can sign up for as much or as little as youd like.

My understanding, we are a little short on Sunday for the UTV race

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
did the music lineup get announced yet????

BIGRED9158

What is the deal this is my first year camping I got the camping pass is that all I need it will just be me and my wife we do not plan on going into hammer town