2020 Mint 400 Success or Sht Show?

43mod

Reaction
To what % of racers does commercial exposure matter ? Not picking on exposure just curious. 1999/2000 was the last time it mattered to me/sponsor.

drofmij

Reaction
Hated it! There is zero roi for the racer at the mint. It’s Very costly, inconvenient to navigate through all the fees, tech, drivers meetings, the Course is hammered. I’m trying to think of something great from a racers stand point and can’t.
they had some big pay backs and bonuses. Probably the only reason they got the entries they did

ht racing

Reaction
the mint was the best when the first 2 were done by bitd we had the most fun. to me it got to much about everything before the race and not the race itself. when your waiting in tech for 9 hrs it looses its fun factor. then wait in line to sign up for another 3 hrs and hope your car does not get through before you get done and if you wait then its a line for 12 hrs. its funny how now you can have a drivers meeting on your phone now but not before. some of the covid changes are great like leave your car on the trailer in tech. perfect!!!