Curtis Guise

Administrator
Desert racing converged onto the hills of Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino, California July 17th-18th for the G.G. Lighting Freedom Cup presented by M.O.R.E. Along with the E.M.P.I. Stock Bug Shootout and the Hostyle UTV Shootout. It was a weekend that was unlike many other races; due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there were no spectators allowed at the event. Although, San Bernardino County had limited to 1000 people if self-distancing was taking place for racing teams and immediate family only.
Continue reading...

Last edited:

Jeffers909

Thank you to Glen Helen, all of the racers, volunteers, staff and media that helped make the GG Lighting Freedom Cup, EMPI Class 11 Shootout and Hostyle UTV Shootout such a huge success. See you again soon for the PCI Race Radios 300 on September 12 in Lucerne Valley which will feature the Weddle Class 5/Class10 Shootout! #MORERacing #MojaveOffroad #JamarChampionshipSeries

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Check out the highlights from the Freedom Cup!
I usually try to get as many cars as possible, but had an issue with my camera's memory card and lost quite a bit of footage. So this was the best I could do. Enjoy!
Looked like a fun race. Thanks for sharing. FYI the video says this in your post and people have to go to YT to watch it. I didn't even know that was a setting... "Video unavailable, Watch this video on YouTube. Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Offroad.jw

Looked like a fun race. Thanks for sharing. FYI the video says this in your post and people have to go to YT to watch it. I didn't even know that was a setting... "Video unavailable, Watch this video on YouTube. Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."
Thanks for letting me know. Have no idea what i did, but it's working now.