2020 Parker 250

Rick 1634

Madison's Racing and Torco Race fuel is pleased to announce that we are expanding our motorsports program to include the Best in the Dessert series in 2020, hopefully many years to come. I personally will be manning the contingency booth, delivering Torco race fuel to competitors and providing the highest quality service at the lowest prices possible.
Torco will be available at every race with free delivery to your pit, pick up at contingency or we can ship to your race shop. Looking forward to a great year.

2020 price list:
116 leaded $14.00 gal. - Available per gallon, 55 gal. drum or 5 gal. pail
110 leaded $10.00 gal. - Available per gallon, 55 gal. drum or 5 gal. pail
100 unleaded $9.00 gal. - Available per gallon, 55 gal. drum or 5 gal. pail
T85 sold in 55 gallon drum $400.00 or 5 gal pail $50.00
Torco Accelertator quart $20

We offer an excellent contingency program, awards paid in fuel value.
$250 1st place
$150 2nd place
$100 3rd place

Rick Madison
(928) 216-6676
[email protected]
torco.png

Rick 1634

Let the countdown begin to the first BITD race of 2020! One week til the Parker 250. Torco is stocked with 116, 110, 100 & T85. We are open for business and excited to take your fuel order.

IMG_0469[1].JPG

Total Loss

Which girl is attached to which fuel ? lol.

bobylax

I'll be taking some pix from our check point at mile 10.8 in Osborne Wash. I'll post them up after the race.

Total Loss

I'll be taking some pix from our check point at mile 10.8 in Osborne Wash. I'll post them up after the race.
Hope you can get some of T928...LASD car. I'll be at pit A.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
LiquidAider will be for sale on vendor row at contingency! LiquidAider replaces the suck tube and bite valve with a helmet mounted nozzle and narrow wireless push-button on your handlebars. Used by UTV teams, 6100 teams, Class 11 teams, plus some of the best moto racers in the world and it ain't because they can't suck water from a tube! This changes your hydration game completely. Increases your pack weight as much as a cup of water. Even if you like a bite valve, now you can power it.

UTV guys can mount the button using a couple of approaches. 4 different nozzles (in the kit) to choose from can accommodate any helmet. See IG or website photos of the nozzles to get an idea of how you would mount it in a PyroTech helmet. For moto guys (or anyone else), one bike (ie., one button) can be shared by multiple racers who have their own LiquidAider systems in their packs. Will not interfere with any scoring or electronic devices. Unique proprietary protocols ensure no cross talk between different users.

SPECIAL RACE PRICE for anyone at Parker 250. Free install and support - bring your helmet and pack to me while you wait on contingency row.
11DEE166-6B8A-4673-8F8D-911C2A40DFBF_1_105_c.jpeg98DEBEEB-805E-4F86-AAE5-9ADB6CF09D20_1_105_c.jpeg
LiquidAider.com and YouTube "LiquidAider". FB/IG @LiquidAider