2020 RZR Info?

LAPoliceGear.com

Anyone know details on what the 2020 RZR's will have that is different from 2019 models? I am looking for a new "daily driver" UTV and I really like the Can Am X3 RR models with 195 HP stock. But I have only owned a 2016 XP4 Turbo RZR. I keep hearing that the X3's are dominating over the RZR's in just about everything.

But before I put money down to reserve a 2020 X3 RR model I want some more info on what the 2020 RZR line-up will be.

Anyone know anything about the 2020 RZR's lineup?

breadkrum

cam am if u looking for a 2 seater. Or the 4 seat rzr s if u want length. Just don't waist your money on a 2 seat rzr

Total Loss

New XP Pro is out there...everywhere now.
Looks like a nice platform.
Looks to be the best turbo 64" car.
Looks like they took some cues from Textron on size, weight, tires cab...etc.
Still pricey though.
I like how it looks...If I was in the market I would definitely look at it...looks far better than the X3 64".

Total Loss

Hope to see one at teh Vegas to Reno in a couple of weeks. Wonder if some Polaris team will have one built already. Me thinks yes.

Fourstroker

Hope to see one at teh Vegas to Reno in a couple of weeks. Wonder if some Polaris team will have one built already. Me thinks yes.
Me thinks it won't be 64" wide though

Total Loss

Me thinks it won't be 64" wide though
None of them are to the outside of the tire...64" is to the hub face I believe.
Probably be 66 or 66.5...like my XX is.

72's are not 72 either.

Fourstroker

None of them are to the outside of the tire...64" is to the hub face I believe.
Probably be 66 or 66.5...like my XX is.

72's are not 72 either.
Wasn't my point. If they are racing them in the desert(in pro classes) it wont be stock width. It will be a 72" car....however you choose to measure that

Total Loss

Wasn't my point. If they are racing them in the desert(in pro classes) it wont be stock width. It will be a 72" car....however you choose to measure that
Well yeah...They will blow them out to 78.
I want to see the car though.

Looks like a great stock class base car.

novaman64

They hopped the wheelbase from 90" to 96" which is nice. Wonder if the S controls arms would bolt on....

Total Loss

They hopped the wheelbase from 90" to 96" which is nice. Wonder if the S controls arms would bolt on....
Front control arms look pretty weak...not up to the "S' girth it seems.