2020 SCORE Baja 1000 Live Stream, Tracking and Updates

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Sure a lot of broken racecars down there!

Tube ride

Reaction
Stock full doesn’t take the sport an shortcut ? Just noticed the land cruiser blazed on by the cut off

Bajades

Reaction
I know it's UTVs, but come'on, it's also Jamie Campbell, RaceCo USA, and Cisco Bio....
Anyone watching the super battle for OverAll UTV?
60'ish miles to go.
Jamie, Cisco, and Francisco Arredondo are leading on adjusted time in the private n/a Honda Talon, sandwiched between a Polaris and CanAm turbos that are factory backed and driven by dudes/teams who do this stuff all the time.
RaceCo barely finished the build in time for the race, Jamies design is brand new and relatively untested, them 3 guys have never raced together, they've never raced a UTV in a big event, and they're KILLING IT !
That's awesome, didn't realize that Jamie was driving with Francisco, it's super tight on who has it on adjusted time.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
@Bajades "That's awesome, didn't realize that Jamie was driving with Francisco, it's super tight on who has it on adjusted time."

Of course anything can happen, just like Ampudia #10...
With the crummy not-up-dated entry list I'm figuring 2948 (currently 2nd on road) started 5 minutes ahead of 2989 (currently 1st on road).
The RaceCo Talon started about 18 minutes behind 2948, or 13 minutes behind 2989. They're 3rd on the road about 30 miles from the Checkers, but the Talon is only about 4 course miles behind...

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
There ya go!
Only course left for the top 3 UTVs is some miles of speed zone in town. The real racing is done!
It's going to come down to VCPs and speed zone penalties now! If the Talon is clear they'll be the OA UTV CHAMPS ! It won't take much of penalties to knock them down though, we'll see! But at least they scored the Win in the n/a class!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Here's a quick homepage post I just made about Luke being the unofficial winner and a bunch of photos that one of our photographers sent us from RM 685 this morning, and I included yesterdays RM37 photos in case anyone missed them.

stephenrjking

Reaction
??? On the Score App it shows them on RM 680 at 10:16 am that is almost 3 hrs ago , that is why i am asking for any info or update on them
That doesn't look like RM 680 to me. Here's the tracker history linked from the app. Adrian_Escandon - SCORE Baja 1000 2020 individual history by trackleaders.com

It's possible something got confused for the other side of the course, which passes very close around then? EDIT: checking the track, looks like they diverted off course 5+ hours ago, probably for pit work. There is a track coordinate at mile 680 in that pit diversion. Then they resumed the original course, and the tracker evaporated a couple hours later.

The upshot here is that the tracker had started being very inconsistent, per those tracking coordinates, so it's a tracker failure rather than a car failure. No way of knowing where it is on the tracker.