• Forum membership has its advantages....

2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy

Dave Cole 4454

Sorry for the lack of information, turns out as a promoter, I don't 'Promote' very well LOL

The KOH full event schedule is out:

Thursday 1/30/20 - Course released at 12:00 PM - Prerunning opens
Friday 1/31/20 - Pre running
Saturday 2/1/20 - Can AM UTV Race Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed)
Sunday 2/2/20 - Can AM UTV Race Main Race (No Prerunning)
Monday 2/3/20 - 4WP EMC Race Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed) - SRRS/Ultra4 Shootout 6 PM (New Location)
Tuesday 2/4/20 - Nitto King of the Hammers presented by Optima Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed)
Wednesday 2/5/20 - 4WP EMC Main Race (No Prerunning)
Thursday 2/6/20 - Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy - Qualifying and Main Race (No Prerunning)
Friday 2/7/20 - Nitto King of the Hammers presented by Optima Battery Main Race
Saturday 2/8/20 - King of the Motos presented by Schampa - Closing Ceremonies

The T1 race will be 3 Laps of 100 miles each
1 Remote Pit (hit twice per lap)
1 Main Pit (hit once per lap)
17.5 mile qualifier

fishd00d

What A Joke
Awesome. I can’t wait for the T1 race again this year. I’ll be there in person to watch the action for sure!

Bricoop

As far as entries, if you raced last year, or finished top 50 in the Fishgistics Rankings you have an automatic invite.

On 12/23 we will accept entries outside those pre-qualified up to a max of 50

Entry fee is $5000

If you have any questions, please call me direct at 909 273 0216

Dave
50 total entries or 50 additional entries (up to 100+)?

dan200

#BSF200
Here's the list of the commitments so far:

Andy McMillin
BJ Baldwin
Brett Sourapas
Bryce Menzies
Cameron Steele
Dan McMillin
Jesse James
Josh Daniel
Justin Lofton
Luke McMillin
Raul Gomez
Rob MacCachren
Robby Gordon
Tavo Vildosola
Those are big dogs and a few of my favorites are included in there. I am excited to be there for this again.

As much as I like to see the Best of the Best run I like having a few underdogs in the fight too.

What about one of the light-weight 6100 guys showing up with his 2020 legal 40 inch tires and swapping in a LSX for this race?

Would the HP deficit be a non issue with the weight savings?

dan200

#BSF200
Sorry for the lack of information, turns out as a promoter, I don't 'Promote' very well LOL

The KOH full event schedule is out:

Thursday 1/30/20 - Course released at 12:00 PM - Prerunning opens
Friday 1/31/20 - Pre running
Saturday 2/1/20 - Can AM UTV Race Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed)
Sunday 2/2/20 - Can AM UTV Race Main Race (No Prerunning)
Monday 2/3/20 - 4WP EMC Race Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed) - SRRS/Ultra4 Shootout 6 PM (New Location)
Tuesday 2/4/20 - Nitto King of the Hammers presented by Optima Qualifying (Prerunning full course allowed)
Wednesday 2/5/20 - 4WP EMC Main Race (No Prerunning)
Wednesday 2/5/20 - sunset- Free Pulled Pork Sandwiches with fireball BBQ courtesy of Dan200/SDHQ
Thursday 2/6/20 - Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy - Qualifying and Main Race (No Prerunning)
Friday 2/7/20 - Nitto King of the Hammers presented by Optima Battery Main Race
Saturday 2/8/20 - King of the Motos presented by Schampa - Closing Ceremonies

The T1 race will be 3 Laps of 100 miles each
1 Remote Pit (hit twice per lap)
1 Main Pit (hit once per lap)
17.5 mile qualifier
fixed... :)

Dave Cole 4454

what bands are playing ?!
Not going to be released in advanced.

Sunday-Wednesday are high end cover/party bands. Saturday after motos is a headliner band that will not leave anyone disappointed.

Im not releasing the names because I dont want this to be a music festival. I have zero desire to change the 'demographic' of the event. I want to entertain the core thats already coming.

D

LAZY-H

Large Member
Not going to be released in advanced.

Sunday-Wednesday are high end cover/party bands. Saturday after motos is a headliner band that will not leave anyone disappointed.

Im not releasing the names because I dont want this to be a music festival. I have zero desire to change the 'demographic' of the event. I want to entertain the core thats already coming.

D
Rad, Hammers never disappoints ! Thanks again Dave, can’t wait to get back out there and enjoy another KOH !

..... oh and congratulations on your Victory at the 1000 !

Last edited:

Crusty Shellback

Had a blast last year on my first time there, despite the wind and cold out near the remote pit where we were camping. Looking forward to returning this year. Hope to be bringing my Blazer to play a little.

R_LLEWELLYN

Id loved to race this race. KOH and area has been my back yard for 38 years if anyone needs a navigator. I've got a tiny bit of experience in the right seat.