• Forum membership has its advantages....

2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy

Zac Reish

All it costs is 30k to rent a tt?
Not that I could justify spending that for a day but seriously. Is that standard?

fishd00d

What A Joke
All it costs is 30k to rent a tt?
Not that I could justify spending that for a day but seriously. Is that standard?
It just depends, im sure some guys would rent their trucks to a top TT driver for the cost of prep or so. Id say 30-50K. Just a guess.

mrlentle

@fishd00d How would the likes of Nasser and Toby sit on your sheets? Newbs for this side of things so not sure how your sheet will list them?

Surely these boys need invites? It's also a great way to get more non-Stateside interest in the event.

jon coleman

i think he Will show some how, this is National tv, you Do Not pass this up, if your in that line of work, does Nasser have a conflict in his race schedule?

mrlentle

i think he Will show some how, this is National tv, you Do Not pass this up, if your in that line of work, does Nasser have a conflict in his race schedule?
George @GEO_DXB would be the man to answer that over in the Rally Raid thread. He's usually pretty clued up on the Middle Eastern race calendar.

Honda48X

Dave, I believe you said no pre-running the total 100 mile course. If this is the case then I think Nasser and or Toby have a good chance. This would be their type of race. Unless the TT drivers run the UTV race then I guess they would know the course....

fishd00d

What A Joke
@fishd00d How would the likes of Nasser and Toby sit on your sheets? Newbs for this side of things so not sure how your sheet will list them?

Surely these boys need invites? It's also a great way to get more non-Stateside interest in the event.
In order to be ranked you need to have been the driver of record in at least 1 SCORE or BITD race in the last 3 years, neither of them have been yet so they are not listed. I would love to see them come race but those guys schedules are insane, thats why we wont see them at San Felipe either....have to wait till the 500 and 1000....