• Forum membership has its advantages....

2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy

pdailey

Racer
Shout out to Kevin Thompson and Justin Lofton for coming out to KOH after Parker. Wish more would have stepped up. Feel bad the entries were so low. Dave and Travis work their ass off to deliver a big purse and put on a great show for us all to enjoy. I’m disappointed that more don’t share their vision of the sport and didn’t bother to show up because they can’t win.

pdailey

Racer
I feel like all these industry and other people calling anyone without the chance to win a "poser" or "filler" etc (like fish saying anyone that isn't there isn't fast) Why would they? They cant win, The course appears to destroy trucks and parts, Seems like a very expensive venture for anyone who wants to race it and surrounded by other races.
just goes to show that our “premier class”has along way to go to be considered a professional series. I’m sure Eric Hustead and his family are pumped to be out there hearing their name being thrown around on the broadcast.

DTPMS

just goes to show that our “premier class”has along way to go to be considered a professional series. I’m sure Eric Hustead and his family are pumped to be out there hearing their name being thrown around on the broadcast.
I'm sure they are as well,

Its a beautifully put on race, with fantastic media that's second to none for someone like me stuck at home. Wish it was tied in more with another series or etc to get the trucks drawn out to the race.

J Prich

Top 5 are all AWD trucks yeah? Pecoy is the first 2wd?

Surfnride1

Lots of props to Dave Cole for an awesome broadcast. Bunch of BS happened and I had to cancel my week long trip to KOH. Sitting here at work LOVING this coverage.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
you can even try and watch every feed at the same time
KOH has always had great race day coverage!

Surfnride1

Down to 9 trucks. Andy at 0 mph :(. Rolled the truck. Bryce just needs to slow down a bit and not break and give it away