2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational presented by Monster Energy

Speedster

It's been a Long time since I've heard a live Dub Allstar band that far away from a Beach ;) Dave, if you pulled that off, you are even more of a King than I thought! Either way, I'm looking forward to this event!

mrlentle

It's been a Long time since I've heard a live Dub Allstar band that far away from a Beach ;) Dave, if you pulled that off, you are even more of a King than I thought! Either way, I'm looking forward to this event!
I'm thinking the same lines. Would be pretty damn cool.

fishd00d

What A Joke
What I Got, out of this is that I should head out to KOH on Saturday night. Ill be Doin Time on the road to get out there and hopefully I don't go the Wrong Way to get there. Once there I might Smoke Two Joints, and then maybe I can get someone to Caress Me Down but that would make be a Badfish.

AZFR8TRAIN

Dave do you think you will keep more of the post updates here or in desert racing forum ? Just so I don’t miss anything. Can’t wait

51rcr

Hummm cover band. Hair Ball. I didnt see video but i heard shannon hit that ridge.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Best race in the US, biggest price purse in the history of off-road racing, best TV package, largest crowd and no other classes to get in the way. Shocking more TT drivers don't show up....

51rcr

i sure figured it would be 100 trucks trying to get in. Especially with how they were all so concerned about fish ranking. Also surprised lower ranked didnt jump in more.

BajaFand

Best race in the US, biggest price purse in the history of off-road racing, best TV package, largest crowd and no other classes to get in the way. Shocking more TT drivers don't show up....
I’m surprised too but not as much considering there’s a little event in Parker a couple of weeks before.

Zac Reish

This is not a race for fun or posers. The teams who show to this race are the winners and true competitors of this sport.

jon coleman

serious post( no , really), why not allow open qualification for All teams?, have exemptions for past champions, winners, ect.cant wait to tell boss im off Thursday, also, is that cool big launcher jump at rm 1.5 easy accsses?, thnx .happy new years

Dezertpilot

Plan to make KOH '21 not this year unfortunately, is it still an open desert during the race? Hows that work these days, thanks.

jon coleman

open like dunaway dash w recreational groups of off roaders criss- crossing the track on new years eve, one of the last mdr's, went behind superstition, scary as sh t looking out for little billy on his pee wee 50 zipping across the desert while you are Trying to race..... , i think its all green sticker ride were u want stay off the track blm deal... i hope, but, people now days D O N O T!!!, have offroad desert savy, so, im gonna be the one looking out!!! hpy nw yr