• Forum membership has its advantages....

2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational, tonight 9pm on ESPN2

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Watch the Toyo Tires Desert Invitational tonight on ESPN2 9pm PT. Assuming this show will be on Youtube later, I will post it here on RDC like I did with episode 1 for anyone that misses it.

Are you ready to relive #KOH2020 and the 2020 Toyo Tires Desert Invitational? Episode 2 of 3 is coming out on ESPN2 and the World of X Games this coming Monday, April 20th! (9 PM Pacific*) Be sure to tune in and relive the Toyo Tires Desert Invitational, presented by Monster Energy! Special segments also include the 2020 Progressive King of the Motos and the Holley EFi Shootout, presented by King Shock and ASC! *Check your local listing for additional airing on ESPN2 and ESPNews.

J Prich

The UTV episode was solid. Looking forward to seeing the T1 show.

Curtis Guise

Administrator

cm cm

Great coverage, enjoyed watching.

Next year maybe you guys should explain what T1 means, I found it weird to hear people talking about “T1 trucks”.

MTPyle

Just watched this and loved it. Fun to watch for sure. well done.

Makes me want to go to hammer town next year, looks like a blast.

Mike

OFFRD-JNKIE

Just watched this and loved it. Fun to watch for sure. well done.

Makes me want to go to hammer town next year, looks like a blast.

Mike
You should make it happen! It's one of the best weeks in the desert hands down if you are a fan of off-road in any way!

Crusty Shellback

I like the tag line that was put under Rob Macs name.
Glad to see you kept him in there even though he didnt make the race.
Liked watching it since I missed the race running from the remote pit back to main pit to help load stuff up.