Curtis Guise

Administrator
Ultra4 Racing headed to the woods of Tennessee this past weekend at Adventure Off Road Park in South Pittsburg for the 4WP Tear Down In Tennessee. This would be the first race in the 2020 season since the King of the Hammers back in February.

The course at Adventure Off Road Park offers a variety of terrain with hills, trees, rocks, water, mud and dust. Competitors would have to navigate through the tight trees and crawl over some slick muddy rocks before coming out of the woods and onto a grassy short course that would soon turn into dust. The week leading up to the race, called for a chance to of thunderstorms each day, which left the racers thinking that it...
Continue reading...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Thanks for the coverage Curtis.

It was great to be back on the dirt!
It looks like it was a fun race. Ryan told me he was shooting it so I asked him to cover it for us. It might look like I wrote it since it shows me as posting here in the forum but on the homepage it shows Ryan as the author. I need to get him setup with a username in here so it links the two correctly on his coverage in the future.