2021 Baja 1000 Talk

Baja Bryan

Reaction
I think the news is out lol.. But Jax and I will be racing with Ken Block and Alan Ampudia. Seeing Kens pace I feel like we have a shot with no problems. Ken will be able to prerun this time and also get to do his section in a TT before the race. This should help him a lot to figure it out. Got to say the Geiser G6 with the BB has been holding up good. Since we switched to Geiser we have not had any issues due to their bad prep. Baja 500 fail was prep from from the team we got the G6 from. Reliability has to be a factor for these long races. AWD's are faster in some situations but lots more moving parts to fail.

Bricoop

Reaction
I think the news is out lol.. But Jax and I will be racing with Ken Block and Alan Ampudia. Seeing Kens pace I feel like we have a shot with no problems. Ken will be able to prerun this time and also get to do his section in a TT before the race. This should help him a lot to figure it out. Got to say the Geiser G6 with the BB has been holding up good. Since we switched to Geiser we have not had any issues due to their bad prep. Baja 500 fail was prep from from the team we got the G6 from. Reliability has to be a factor for these long races. AWD's are faster in some situations but lots more moving parts to fail.
Did you guys ever figure out the flats issue? Driver issue or something else?

swiftracing5

Reaction
I think some of the entrants for class 5 may change their plans depending on the loop vs p2p but so far we have:

Sullivan, Tyo, Rarden, pabloff

Swift, Reish, Irvine

Schweers + chase

Hernquist + McNeil(?!)

Belk + his fishing gear

hopefully will get some local teams like usual

Big Whitey

Reaction
I think some of the entrants for class 5 may change their plans depending on the loop vs p2p but so far we have:

Swift, Reish, Irvine

Schweers + chase

Hernquist + McNeil(?!)

Belk + his fishing gear

That is / would be a great race. Those all are solid team set ups

mxben

Solutions
Reaction

Swift, Reish, Irvine

Schweers + chase

Hernquist + McNeil(?!)

Belk + his fishing gear

Is it really still up in the air about a P2P or a loop race ???

swiftracing5

Reaction

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Did you guys ever figure out the flats issue? Driver issue or something else?
Hard to say its a fine line how much you can and cant spin the tires on those fast fire roads. For sure trying some new things the Baja 400. Sticking with Toyo though. Enough guys win on them so it can be done.

Ajam1

Reaction

Swift, Reish, Irvine

Schweers + chase

Hernquist + McNeil(?!)

Belk + his fishing gear

HernquistX2, Ellison, Johnston. Finger's crossed it's a p2p

MTPyle

Reaction
Really interested in if is going to be P2P or loop. Hopefully they decide soon as it is the determining factor for us if we will race or not.

Anyone have a idea of which way they are leaning?

Mike

Zac Reish

Reaction
Why aren't the belks racing the 1000 in one or both of their 5 cars? They need to get back to dominating down in mexico. Having the belks and the other 4 teams would be an action packed race from start to finish. All very fast and well supported teams that can win..