2021 Baja 1000 Talk

Goober

RDC Crypto
In 2018 they dipped on and off the pavement yet was still 30+ Miles of paved SZ, but on that side of the peninsula I don’t think there’s any other way to get south. Pacific side can utilize more dirt miles for sure.
Gotcha, wasn’t sure if they had any unused roads.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
I don't see many mentioning the third possible route...I just hear SF or Pac side. It could also go to Mike's and stay in the mountains all the way past El Rosario like the 07 and 03 courses did.

Sdracer

RDC Crypto

9rocky

RDC Crypto
That was also a FLAWLESS Class 10 run.....
1st Overall Buggy and I believe something like 7th or 8th overall. That was a very fast run!
:cool:
:cool::cool:👍👍

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Points standings.

Wow Jax and I will be 3rd in points if Rob starts with Luke. LR has a pretty good lead but anything can happen. Maybe Jax and pull off a championship at 16 years old.

Attachments

• Score new points.JPG
    Score new points.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 0

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I wish the points were set up like motocross, sure would make it a lot easier. I guess it’s different when you only have a few people in a class

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Teach Ken how not to get flats and you guys can win! LOL!
Right. Problem is that he is fast and not much seat time to learn how to use up the tires in a 150 mile stent. At night in Baja I dont think will be as much wheel spin as V2R. He should be good. Then put in Alan to just go for it. We all know what he can do. Hard to beat the top two trucks but we will do our best.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Right. Problem is that he is fast and not much seat time to learn how to use up the tires in a 150 mile stent. At night in Baja I dont think will be as much wheel spin as V2R. He should be good. Then put in Alan to just go for it. We all know what he can do. Hard to beat the top two trucks but we will do our best.
So Jax starts and followed up by Ken. I would have thought you guys would send him to the finish.

sand shark

RDC Crypto

Is Ken driving at night for his first Baja?

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Got the opening email just now. Does anyone else feel the buzz or is It just me??

Ajam1

RDC Crypto
Obviously the map comes out this weekend, but my prediction is the course will be from start past Catavina just like 2015, then the rest will be just like 2014 with very miner deviations from those...

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Obviously the map comes out this weekend, but my prediction is the course will be from start past Catavina just like 2015, then the rest will be just like 2014 with very miner deviations from those...
I talked with SCORE on the phone, map release is delayed to later in the week. A friend at BFG said just look at the 2017 map and it will resemble the course fairly well. Also heard a rumor about it going pacific side third hand. What we do know for sure is that the map was delayed and my best guess would be it’s due to roads being impassible down south due to the hurricanes.

Ajam1

RDC Crypto
I talked with SCORE on the phone, map release is delayed to later in the week. A friend at BFG said just look at the 2017 map and it will resemble the course fairly well. Also heard a rumor about it going pacific side third hand. What we do know for sure is that the map was delayed and my best guess would be it’s due to roads being impassible down south due to the hurricanes.
You're correct I think.. 2014 and 2017 are just about exactly the same south a chapalla dry lake. Your comment about the pacific side is why I'm guessing 2015 route up north.