2021 Baja 1000 Talk

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Called out to a contact at bfg. They said the course map won’t be out til next week most likely. Problems south of Loreto.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Called out to a contact at bfg. They said the course map won’t be out til next week most likely. Problems south of Loreto.
How about the north side? Pacific or gulf side??

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
w0w!, in '95 only 79 cents per mile, it did seem like a bargain, ps, hope all you racing it this year make it interesting to follow for us has beens👍

Last edited:

TRAVISD

RDC Crypto
Website
www.motoseat.com
I’ve heard conflicting reports. BFG contact claimed to follow what 17 looked like, another person said to follow the 14 map. I hope it’s pacific side.

I just don't see them using the San Felipe side for peninsula runs anymore. Way to much pavement now that the 5 is finished.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I just wish they would put out a press release stating that it’s delayed, but here are the confirmed areas the course is going through. Make our lives a little easier.

El_Dude

RDC Crypto
I dont know.. nothing coming from SCORE.. can it be issues with land owners down South? I saw am article couple of weeks back that ejidatarios from Vizcaino down south wanted more $$. I'll look for the link.. IM NOT STARTING RUMORS.. just wondering about the delay like you guys