RDC Crypto
1- 2 foot x 10ft

Attachments

• th (11).jpeg
    th (11).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
I get it….its the Baja 1000. Its really something thats a passion of mine. But $5000 just for entry fee for an aircooled class 12 car? working my butt off to finish the car, get spares, then of course the $250 chassis inspection at contingency, Stella, race fuel, chase trucks fuel, hotels, we gotta eat so food….
well there is no way i can afford to race this 1000.
good luck everyone be safe.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
I get it….its the Baja 1000. Its really something thats a passion of mine. But $5000 just for entry fee for an aircooled class 12 car? working my butt off to finish the car, get spares, then of course the $250 chassis inspection at contingency, Stella, race fuel, chase trucks fuel, hotels, we gotta eat so food….
well there is no way i can afford to race this 1000.
good luck everyone be safe.
It’s only a couple grand more than normal

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
Don’t get me wrong, setting up a race for 1200+ miles I can’t imagine the amount of work involved. But I’ve worked my butt off all year, but with a $5000 entry fee for the aircooled class 12 Cars then the $250 “chassis inspection” at contingency, Stella, fuel, chase trucks fuel, hotels, food…..I just can’t pull it off for that amount of money. Racing in Baja is really a big passion of my life. Pretty bummed right about now.
Car #1255 will be parked this year Unfortunately.
Be safe everyone.

Attachments

• 3FA1BBD2-F3A4-43A7-B598-AFAE8AD33EC6.jpeg
    3FA1BBD2-F3A4-43A7-B598-AFAE8AD33EC6.jpeg
    597.1 KB · Views: 0

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Don’t get me wrong, setting up a race for 1200+ miles I can’t imagine the amount of work involved. But I’ve worked my butt off all year, but with a $5000 entry fee for the aircooled class 12 Cars then the $250 “chassis inspection” at contingency, Stella, fuel, chase trucks fuel, hotels, food…..I just can’t pull it off for that amount of money. Racing in Baja is really a big passion of my life. Pretty bummed right about now.
Be safe everyone.
Sell a section for $2500?

Chainguide

RDC Crypto
Be safe everyone.
It's only $4.00 a mile :0

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Since I’ve been berated for it this before... if the entry fee is the deterrent, did you ever really plan on racing?

Jim Glickenhaus

RDC Crypto
Be safe everyone.

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Since I’ve been berated for it this before... if the entry fee is the deterrent, did you ever really plan on racing?
I’ve never financed a Baja 1000, but I have to imagine that aside from the more expensive entry fee and all the usual SCORE costs, a peninsula run probably costs triple that of a loop race when you consider prerunning, crew, lodging, fuel, and food. It’s also a week minimum off of work and gone from home just for the race itself. I’m in the same boat, had to give up my navigator seat offer for this race. I’m hoping I’ll get to go pit for the team in Valley T if I’m lucky. Just can’t do the full peninsula this year.