2021 Baja 1000 Talk

Baja_Seve

RDC Crypto
Turquesa Grade, aka Fred's Tractor Trail. New for Score.

turqusa.jpg

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
It could be a 10,000 mile race and people would still complain about speed zones. Just how many people complaining about 22 speed zones will see them all? 10 hours in the TT I love speed zones. Chance to eat -drink -pee chill before back on attack mode. Happy Score gave us 1000 race miles. Its the Baja 1000.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
It could be a 10,000 mile race and people would still complain about speed zones. Just how many people complaining about 22 speed zones will see them all? 10 hours in the TT I love speed zones. Chance to eat -drink -pee chill before back on attack mode. Happy Score gave us 1000 race miles. Its the Baja 1000.
Good for the chase crew also not having to speed to their next stops to try to catch their race car

El Mamito USMC

RDC Crypto

El Mamito USMC

RDC Crypto
RM 394 - RM 404. There is an abandoned mine on the north side of the wash about RM 401 called Turquesa. Not mining for turquoise, but the water pools in the sand wash are turquoise-colored (when there's water there).
thanks man. never been there. wish i could prerun that section..

xxxshiftxxx

RDC Crypto
I thought it was that they send out random pings and if ya are speeding when it happens ya get busted.
It will ping the unit for a speed check once every 3 seconds. If you are exceeding a speed zone speed during the ping, it will give you a 9 second penalty for each mph over the set speed zone limit. There is an example of this in the penalty document that is posted under race info.

Ajam1

RDC Crypto
I
Turquesa Grade, aka Fred's Tractor Trail. New for Score.

View attachment 233605
I just rode this in the same direction about 6 months ago on my moto. it's rocky 2 track, then has a couple switch backs to get into the super rocky wash. The switch backs are tight but not too bad. there will only be one line through there. at the end of the wash there is a waterfall/ craves, you have to stay right or it will end your day...