2021 Baja 1000 Talk

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
Thats an option for sure but I do have an aircooled 12 car. You really need to know who your handing your Racecar off to. Ive had some incredible teammates over the years and then some that….well…..lets say they probably won’t get that call back. We’ve all encountered that guy that puts a helmet on and gets “Robby Gordon Syndrome“ lol.
Yeah its just a buggy but to me Its all i got. so putting off the 1000 and get a little more prepared as well as getting a quality team together starting in SanFelipe is probably best for my team.
Maybe the mint? They got good money for 12 cars

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Funny how this is listed in the penalty bulletin but not enforced. ex - Baja 500.

I’ll get over it.

But what the fk. San Felipe 250 same poop at the corner of that section that starts the big beach sand whoops.

Get creative or don’t ? Risk it ??

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Funny how this is listed in the penalty bulletin but not enforced. ex - Baja 500.

I’ll get over it.

But what the fk. San Felipe 250 same poop at the corner of that section that starts the big beach sand whoops.

Get creative or don’t ? Risk it ??
What are you talking about

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Is there a way to get a chase truck in and out of San Juanico towing a big heavy trailer on the access roads west of the race course ? I see a water crossing of some kind on that route and want to know if its an established bridge or a donkey bridge... thanks for any input.

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
Is there a way to get a chase truck in and out of San Juanico towing a big heavy trailer on the access roads west of the race course ? I see a water crossing of some kind on that route and want to know if its an established bridge or a donkey bridge... thanks for any input.
From where? San Ignacio or from the south (Insurgentes)?

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Also, can a chase truck and trailer get through what looks like a tidal water crossing at RM 843 near SZ17 going either direction?

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
From the south

Its been a couple of years since I did it but access to San Juanico is good- it is paved all the way into town. SZ16 is on the paved road. I don't know if any of the hurricanes have done any damage recently though.

I am pretty sure 843 through La Purisma is all paved as well. Are you talking about crossing the river like the race course does right before SZ17?

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Its been a couple of years since I did it but access to San Juanico is good- it is paved all the way into town. SZ16 is on the paved road. I don't know if any of the hurricanes have done any damage recently though.

I am pretty sure 843 through La Purisma is all paved as well. Are you talking about crossing the river like the race course does right before SZ17?

I am referring to the tidal crossing north west of Las Barrancas. The google earth imagery is from 2010 and I am seeing it go from Paved to Dirt from either direction. So its paved out of town then goes to dirt hits that crossing, dirt for a few miles then back to paved back to Hwy 1.

Curious if we are risking having difficulty pitting back there and getting stuck on the way in or out.

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
I am referring to the tidal crossing north west of Las Barrancas. The google earth imagery is from 2010 and I am seeing it go from Paved to Dirt from either direction. So its paved out of town then goes to dirt hits that crossing, dirt for a few miles then back to paved back to Hwy 1.

Curious if we are risking having difficulty pitting back there and getting stuck on the way in or out.
Gotcha- I see where you are talking about. Hopefully someone who has been there more recently than I can comment on current conditions.