2021 Baja 1000 Talk

Baja Belk

Reaction
Why aren't the belks racing the 1000 in one or both of their 5 cars? They need to get back to dominating down in mexico. Having the belks and the other 4 teams would be an action packed race from start to finish. All very fast and well supported teams that can win..

We'll be there in October!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com
The full pull to La Paz is looking good again. Prior to last week I would have said about a 10% chance the La Paz run happens. I now give it a 80% chance it goes to La Paz. Of course anything is possible to change but I believe a full pull run will be confirmed within a few weeks (new Baja government incoming)

mxben

Solutions
Reaction
The full pull to La Paz is looking good again. Prior to last week I would have said about a 10% chance the La Paz run happens. I now give it a 80% chance it goes to La Paz. Of course anything is possible to change but I believe a full pull run will be confirmed within a few weeks (new Baja government incoming)

oh shitchya

Zac Reish

Reaction
You think that the new government is going to look at the baja 1000 and give it attention between now and November? If so why?

BHollander

Reaction
Fyi covid is not politics . P to p sounds good to me . Finally have a complete race car . It will be up to the prep dude if we race or not . Shooting for 4 drivers just to share the load . $ set aside . Oldest son says he is in to co dog . Looking forward to Nov in baja . Worst case i will chase for somebody . Prep guy to remain nameless just in case he sucks and cant get it ready . See Brandon Hollander i spared you some trouble keeping your name out of this post .
Anyone wanna co-dawg the baja 1000? Must be able to prep and change belts quickly. Lol

Peninsula sounds really nice.

Honda48X

Reaction
I had a discussion this week with a to be un-named SCORE representative who told me they are 100% still focused on a peninsula run, and that the Mexican government both in BCS and Mexico City were still pushing hard for it as well.

Obviously things can still change, but he made it sound like they really believed it will stay a peninsula run.
This is great news and I hope you are correct.

steve0we

Reaction
Website
www.TPMracing.net
Stoked to see TT and Class 5U competition on the same level for the B1K! Hoping for the peninsula run to see who in Class 5U has the complete package for the win. Our guys traveling in mainland MX are saying they had to show vaccination cards to travel everyplace they went etc.

mxben

Solutions
Reaction
Stoked to see TT and Class 5U competition on the same level for the B1K! Hoping for the peninsula run to see who in Class 5U has the complete package for the win. Our guys traveling in mainland MX are saying they had to show vaccination cards to travel everyplace they went etc.

HERE WE GO VAX CARD APOCOLYPSE

nohandslance

Reaction
All my International political analysis, Virus updates coupled with some speculation, gossip, comedy relief and occasional off-road news all in one thread.. This is great..

Lance

E.Hagle

Reaction
I thought this was America