2021 Baja 1000 Talk

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
You were n the V10 car right? Helped fuel you guys at El Rosario
No I was in the Hooters sponsored truggy.

07 B5002.jpg

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Just got off of the phone with SCORE and I was told that it was public knowledge that the course map will be released on October the 2nd at 3pm.
Prerunning will be open October the 23rd.

1239 Mile course

BuzzChaser

RDC Crypto
Will it be a Thursday or Friday start?

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Since I’ve never been a part of a peninsula run I’m a little naive to the process. If I’m down in Loreto finishing prerunning how do we go about doing tech?

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
I asked score about a lot of this a few weeks ago and the helmet tech people while at the 400.
Basically your car gets teched the same. If a person is prerunning down south they will have a crew to tech helmets neck restraints and suits down south. As for wrist bands you can have your papers printed and notarized and they will pre send your wrist band

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I asked score about a lot of this a few weeks ago and the helmet tech people while at the 400.
Basically your car gets teched the same. If a person is prerunning down south they will have a crew to tech helmets neck restraints and suits down south. As for wrist bands you can have your papers printed and notarized and they will pre send your wrist band
In the past you count tech your equipment before the race also in San Diego at the tech shop or SCORE HQ, not sure how they will do it this year but ill find out. Its very common the people doing a south section never even come back to the start. Your bands are mailed to you.

TRAVISD

RDC Crypto
Website
www.motoseat.com
Since I’ve never been a part of a peninsula run I’m a little naive to the process. If I’m down in Loreto finishing prerunning how do we go about doing tech?
What section are you running? In the past if you are running the bottom and not coming up for tech they will mail you your wrist bands. We have done it that way a few times.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Yea my brother and I are planning on running the bottom 2/3rds of the course. Glad to hear they make it easy. I’ll keep checking back on SCOREs website for the link to early registration.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Yea my brother and I are planning on running the bottom 2/3rds of the course. Glad to hear they make it easy. I’ll keep checking back on SCOREs website for the link to early registration.
Who’s your hired gun for the start?

TRAVISD

RDC Crypto
Website
www.motoseat.com
Not sure I’m allowed to say yet. It’s basically set in stone. I’ll just say that my dad wasn’t going to let anyone come aboard until after our win we had some top tier guys knocking on our door that changed his mind.
You guys should just split it 50-50. Keep it in the family.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
If anyone is looking to link up for prerunning the bottom half of the course we’re going to start on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th of November.