2021 Baja Nevada

MTPyle

Reaction
I talked to Donald today about the last race. As always he was open and just gets it. He agreed the starting format for day 2 didn't turn out the best. But they were trying something new which I admire and respect. He thinks they have a good idea how to improve on it and have the best of both worlds. I think the two day format is super cool and look forward to next years race.

Mike

matthewb998

Reaction
After two races that we have attended and raced. We are excited to see what the Legacy Crew has in store for us. The courses have been awesome and well marked, the organization through sign up and tech has been smooth, and of course the smiling faces to greet you at the finish line say it all. This race series is here to stay. Thanks Donald and Crew.

Multitool Racing 1957
Production Pro UTV

CWood

Reaction
First off, I wanted to thank Donald, Kristy, Liz and the rest of the Legacy crew for putting on a great race. Troy and Jack Grabowski battled with Chris Schweers for all 630 miles, leaving no room for mistakes by either team. We were lucky enough to get by them on day 1 which we thought would give us some breathing room... but it did not. One hiccup and he would have definitely passed us. Overall it was an exciting race for both the drivers and the chase crew and we're all looking forward to the next one!

Here's some highlight footage from 239Films and Turn2 that I put together:

Rcamp99

Reaction
First off, I wanted to thank Donald, Kristy, Liz and the rest of the Legacy crew for putting on a great race. Troy and Jack Grabowski battled with Chris Schweers for all 630 miles, leaving no room for mistakes by either team. We were lucky enough to get by them on day 1 which we thought would give us some breathing room... but it did not. One hiccup and he would have definitely passed us. Overall it was an exciting race for both the drivers and the chase crew and we're all looking forward to the next one!

Here's some highlight footage from 239Films and Turn2 that I put together:

You guys were flying. Both 5 cars were on rails. Thanks for the good show!